Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chytanya Deepak
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Chytanya DeepakYour feedback matters!
Are you suffering from acute depression? Well, in this case nothing can be a better solution than taking anti-depressants. Anti-Depressants are nothing, but specialized medicines or drugs that can help in releasing the stress hormones and finally the depression is completely eliminated.
These medicines need to be taken only if the doctors have prescribed the same, otherwise you might face innumerable complications. Some people think that these drugs are equivalent to sleeping pills; in fact they are not.
What are the benefits of the ani-depressants?
- Provide Tranquillity: You can feel calm by taking the tranquilizers. However, in this case, you have to be very much aware of the perfect dosage as overdose can create innumerable troubles that cannot be easily rectified. In fact, these medicines can be treated as one of the major aspects of any psychological treatment. These drugs are the most powerful of all, and on the other hand, you can have greater effectiveness after consuming the same. If you are facing heath complications while taking these anti-depressants, then you have to immediately inform about the same to the doctor so that you can remain absolutely safe and protected.
- Increases Comfort: Your comfort level can be increased to a great extent. If you think that alcohol can provide you comfort, then you are wrong. Your health will get deteriorated a lot by having alcohol. But in this case, you will not face any health complications until and unless dosage is exceeded. All anti-depressants are not suitable for your health, and this is the reason you should listen to your doctor and then only consume the same. You should learn the safest usage of anti-depressants so that you can remain healthy and safe along with the elimination of stress and depression.
- Treating Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety is of the most critical types of mental disorders that cannot be easily treated, and this is the reason doctors often prescribe different kinds of anti-depressants so that anxiety can be controlled. In this case, Barbiturate deserves special mention and this drug is suitable for all. Nembutal and Phenobarbital are also very much beneficial in treating anxiety disorders. Acute stress and panic attacks can be resolved only by consuming Benzodiazepines. Brain activity can be reduced, and your nerves can get relaxed. This calming effect is really quite soothing in nature and can help you to stay away from all kinds of depression.
My husband is having a wired behaviour which leads to violence and stressful atmosphere at home. I am very scared at times As it is putting bad impact on my 2.5 years daughter. I need your expert support. Thanks.
I am having a strange behaviour issue. For eg while driving, if a see a person coming, I become nervous .Similarly when stopping at red light I do not know how to react or behave in between persons.In a similar manner waiting for appointment and a person is there or comes later I try to act seriously resulting headaches .Like yesterday I went for eye testing for a brief moment when the optician was searching for equipments I did not know what to do. Maybe this all is due to my analytical behaviour, analyzing all the things which I normally did some years back. Please help doctor. I would be highly obliged.
I feel like there is nothing left in me. I just want to cry all the time and by crying also I do not feel satisfaction. I want I could sleep forever I could not feel pain anger. I could not feel me. I can not tolerate noise my mind start disfunctioning I start tremouring whenever I see something emotional or noisy. I shatter whenever I encounter this kind of situation .my parents always quarrel there's financial problem also .my mother is only earning member. I had 5 operations of hip replacement inspite of this I have pain I have to take painkillers I feel helpless when im not able to walk and rely on others. I want to end up everything im fed from all this. I'm not able to sleep properly I just sleep due to painkiller I take. It is narcotic kind. Im. Empty inside my situation is this that I do not want any solution I just want to sleep forever. Is this depression kindly elaborate this if this is so. Help me.
I am 41 years old, I misalticulate few words and want to know if cutting talu (part connected to tongue and lower jaw) is the solution. If so, where I can go for this?
I think I have an anxiety disorder because when ever I interact with person in person my heart beats fasts and some kind of sensation in my whole body occur, I want to get rid of it how can i, pls help.
You might think, as a parent, that if you behave strictly then your child will become well-behaved. But research and studies have shown that the opposite happens. Strict parenting leads to children who behave worse than others and they suffer from low self-esteem.
Some other reasons why being strict is harmful:
- Never learning self-regulation: Responsibility and self-discipline have to be learned by the children themselves. When you put harsh limits on them, they never learn self-regulation. If they think the limits don’t sound too harsh, they will learn to accept them. But the limits placed on them should never be controlling. If this happens, children see themselves as being controlled and no one enjoys being controlled.
- Instilling fear: If you are being authoritarian (parenting in which there are high demands and low sympathy) instead of empathetic, then your children will become scared of you. You are instilling the power of fear in them. This triggers a vicious chain of events. When you yell, they will yell as well.
- Anger and depression: Authoritarian parenting often leads to children believing a part of them is unacceptable. They feel that their parents would not understand. It makes them susceptible to anger management issues and depression.
- Blindly obeying those in power: Children raised up in strict households start thinking power is always right. They learn to obey blindly. This makes them vulnerable to peer pressure. They also never learn to take responsibility for their actions.
- Rebelling: Children tend to be angrier and become rebellious when they have strict parents. The need to break free and not conform to the non-empathetic limits that forces them to act out. They might even nurture thoughts about leaving home and running away.
- Lying: Strict parenting creates excellent liars. Children learn to lie when they are in trouble. They think lies will placate their parents and they can get away with anything.
- Damage to parent-child relationship: If you are strict and you don’t change your authoritarian ways, then it damages your relationship with your children. Natural empathy is lacking in strict parents. You don’t understand your child, and your child doesn’t feel like sharing their lives with you. It creates a divide between the parent and child. Children never quite get over this as they grow older. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.