Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Chytanya DeepakYour feedback matters!
Hi am 24 year old and I am suffering from a mental stress, specially after a biggest mistake in my past which change my life very bad (can't told) and also the fear of unsuccessful career, and unable to take decision easily I have done 12 2 in 2009 and so confuse about further studies and still not decide what to do and not able to find what actually I liked. All this make me under stress and it suffer me with several diseases. Pls help me with it.
Hi, I am a regular smoker I have been smoking from last 5 years I guess but yesterday something unusual happened with me as I came home after smoking. I saw blood coming out of my nose is that a serious issue or it happens with everyone?
Hello Doctors, I am writing behalf of my cousin, 16 years old. He is a very intelligent student but never hard work. He studied in hostel from 6th to 10th grade. He topped 9.2 points in his 10th grade. He pursued his 11th grade as a day scholar. His parents politely asks him to study with concentration but he never did it. In home, he never tried to study stablely not at least fir few hours. By the force of parents, unwillingly he will sit with books but he keeps playing with the things around him while studying and his mind revolves somewhere. He always tries to kill time. He got 224/470. Just 46%. Academically since years, he is scoring 8-9 points. But now he just passed in 11th. We have asked to open up his views. If he is not interested in Maths, we could put in a different subjects as he wish. But he is not open. He is getting irritated if parents asks him to study. He says that he is studying well but his marks are average in class tests. He says the syllabus is not covered. If he opens up that he couldn't understand the classes, we could arrange special tuitions and make him understand. But he won't show interest to go to turions. Now he is telling that we would like to g back to hostel. According to his wish parents made him join in hostel. Parents are really bothered about his behavior. Please suggest how to deal with this kind of a person.
Hello doctor, my daughter is 3.6 years old and studying in a good school, BT she does not reply if we asked something, she replies rarely, she does not speak clear also can not jump. I am afraid about her because she is good in education BT don't want to answer anyone. Please suggest me something. I am a house wife and give my full time to her.
I have acute mental stress and regular pulpitation and i am taking anti depression medicine and cardio preventive medicine but my mental tension is not curing .Tell me what i do.Laways i feel that there may be heart attack immedietly and suddenly my anxiety increase.No releif from medicine.Please suggest?
How to effectively handle work related stress
The statistics on stress at workplace are staggering with half of respondents in studies reporting that they face higher than normal stress levels at work. Stress is a silent killer and can lead to serious health issues like stroke and heart attack. Stress at the workplace could be due to excessive workloads, unclear responsibilities, lack of control, unrealistic deadlines and noisy work environment.
While it is a good thing to be competitive and excel in whatever you are doing, it is also very important to learn to tackle stress and take life easy. Remember, we live only once! here are some simple and effective ways to handle workplace stress:
1. Seek support at work
Research has shown that having one good friend at work reduces the chances of quitting. Sharing your thoughts with another person not only reduces the stress levels but also might lead to discovering new ways to handle tough situations. Take proactive steps to be more friendly and sociable at work.
2. Manage work better
Try prioritizing better and not expecting perfection in every task. In case your role is over-loaded, try talking to your manager to reduce the load or if possible, delegate some work. Accept that you have certain limits to your productivity and do not try to prove yourself by over-working.
3. Get moving
It is a proven fact that exercises in any form reduces stress levels. Try to exercise for half an hour daily in the form walking, swimming, playing a sport or running. You can take short walking breaks at work that can add up to half an hour in a day.
Reduce weight with weight management products &gt;&gt;
4. Try breathing exercises
Breathing deeply for four counts on inhale and exhale can reduce stress levels immediately. You can try alternating breathing exercise i. E. Long inhale with one nostril and exhaling with the other nostril, which brings focus and energy in the morning before starting work.
5. Take a power nap
10 minutes of shut eye goes a long way in recharging your tired brain. Any longer than 15 minutes will end up making you groggy. Just put your head down on the desk, and clear your mind of all thoughts for 10 minutes.
6. Eat right
Food has a big role to play in determining our stress levels. Avoid processed food, sugar and high amount of refined carbs like flour, white rice etc. Maintaining your blood glucose levels by eating more complex carbohydrates that are slowly digested like ragi, jowar, bajra gives you steady energy levels throughout the day.
Take care of your sugar, liver, skin &amp; more with ayurvedic products
7. Get enough sleep
Over-worked employees often cut back on sleep and try to squeeze in work at night. Over the long term, this practice can severely impact your health and leads to more stress. A restful night's sleep of at least 6 hours is mandatory for all adults. Lack of sleep causes irritability and diminished ability to deal with stress. Avoid looking at laptop, tv or phone screens when you are trying to fall asleep.
You have to take charge of your own work-life balance and draw the line where you feel uncomfortable since no one will do it for you. Over-working might give benefits in the short term in terms of recognition and promotion, but it causes emotional, mental and physical burnout in the long term. Stay healthy, stay happy.
hello doctor I am a student And now a days my college selection exams are going on Bt due to lack of confidence and lack of focus I can't score well please help In increasing my focus and memory power and how to build up confidence I became nervous easily and can't do anything in exam.
I am 27 years old male. Mari engagement tuti gayi hovathi hu depression ma aavi gayo chhu. So mane kai suggest karava vinanti. Me 3 years timir shah ni dava lidhi chhe.
I'm suffering sleeplessness, I sleep at 10 pm but wake up at 2.30 or odd every day and then it will take time to sleep .due to this I feel drowsy during day time, even stressed and depressed due to this and some other college work issues .my age is 18, some times my mood suddenly gets off and raises in anger can I know the reason first and it's solution. And I know some how it is related to psychiatry can I do anything besides going to a doctor please explain.
I am , 20yrs age. I took science and thought of becoming a doctor. But due to my illness I couldnt succeed in my aim. This is my 3rd drop for medical. I want to be a doctor but I think I am not able to find my passion dat what work I like to do the most in my life. Because everytime I try to study after 10-20min I again get start wasting my time by doing something else. I tried many tyms I am not able to handle my mind. I am very innocent and have been cheated by many people in case of money, friendship, love. Now my parents have also started taking me as a burden. I motivate myself, but the level of worrying is very high then the level of motivation. Even when I excercise I do first 10min very actively but aftr that I get lazy. Its the same with any work that I am doing. First when I start I am very excited to do that work but after few minutes when the real difficulty of that work comes infront of me then that time my body energy gets slow automatically. Alot I try to regain the same excitment but I am not able to. How can I stay excited with my work. My main work right now is studying. I have my pre medical exam in 3rd may. Please help me
I love her but she has died. Now at that instant I feel alone without her can you tell me what I have to do.
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and Erectile Dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner.
Sir I am students. I feel depression. Mai six month se aisa feel kar rah hu ki mujhe proper need nahi aati hai .confident feel nahi karta hu kisi kaam me .study karne ka maan nahi karta hai. Bahut sare vichar aate hai maan me .mujhe kis doctor se dikhana chahiye.
I am a marijuana smoker and smoke a lot about 10 bongs a day. I masturbate 2 to 3 times a day. I have been doing this past 7-8 years and I am addicted to it. I am getting married in 2 month's and I worry about infertility/ can't give birth and so. I want know whether I am infertile or normal and also pros and cons of masturbation. Can you help me?
I am very depressed this Time and the problem is Mother daughter relationship, tell Me right solution.
Social anxiety disorder is a chronic mental health condition in which a person has excessive and unreasonable fear of certain social situations. Anxiety and self-consciousness arise from a fear of being scrutinized, embarrassed or judged by others. The fear may be made worse by a lack of social skills or experience in social situations. This persistent anxiety can build into a panic attack, and the affected person may start avoiding social situations under extreme distress. People with social anxiety disorder also suffer anticipatory anxiety, which is the fear of a situation even before it happens. In many cases, the person is aware that the fear is unreasonable and overblown, yet is unable to overcome it.
Like many other mental health conditions, social anxiety disorder arises from a complex interaction of environment and genes. The possible causes are:
- Inherited traits - Genetic factors may contribute to the development of social anxiety disorder if it is present in a first-degree relative (parents, siblings or child).
- Brain structure - Nuclei shaped part of the brain called amygdala may play a role in controlling the fear response. People with overactive amygdala may have a heightened fear response, increasing anxiety in social situations.
- Environmental factors - Social anxiety disorder may be a learned behavior. You may develop the condition after witnessing the anxious behavior of others. Also, there may be an association between social anxiety disorder and overprotective parents wanting to control their children.
Social anxiety disorder is the second most common type of anxiety disorder, which most often surfaces in adolescence or early adulthood. It is more common in women than in men. There is no way to predict what will cause social anxiety disorder, but some steps can be taken to reduce the impact of symptoms by getting help early instead of delaying, managing stress in daily life and avoiding unhealthy substances like alcohol, drugs and caffeine.
Related Tip: Do People Really Suffer from Mood Disorders?