Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chomas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChomasYour feedback matters!
I have lots of problem relate to my hair. I have lots of dandruff smelly and itchy scalps with frizzy hair. I used various hair product but their is no result.
I have very less hair on my face. My age is 28 yrs and I have very less beard and mustache. How can I get heavy beard? And Online treatment is safe or not? Any Dr. in Janakpuri who can Consulate my problem?
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers: the epidermis which is the outer most layer, the dermis which lies just beneath it, and the hypodermis which holds the fat and connective tissue. The skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays.
Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin:
* Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
* Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
* Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sun screen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
* Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
* UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sun burn and tanning at bay.
* Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.