Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Chiratanagandla Sridevi.Your feedback matters!
Can any ophthalmologist can explain what are the effects of implanting manual lens while doing cataract surgery and differences between Indian lens and foreign lens.
I have suffering from eye right problem some time I adjust feeling pain on mine mind and some pressure also realize on my mind please solve it.
I'm a 17 years old male and I always keep using my phone even at night! Because of it whenever I go out or when I look at any Block shirts. I can't see it like Normal and also my eyes are swelling! Even I can't concentrate on anything .Plz suggest any good food or any other things to overcome it.
I have lost my vision 2x in last few months and is too weak these days and want to control & improve it as soon as possible but I don't like wearing glasses or any surgical method. Is it possible to improve it with a work out?
Does frequent use of eye drops I kul have any side effects on the eye. My friend uses it when he has a meeting to attend and has red eyes. He says these eye drops instantly remove the redness in the eye and relaxes the eyelids. I want to know if these eye drops when used 5-6 times a week still don't have any long term side effects in the eye?
Hello sir I have eye problem. I have hypermetropia. The spectacle power is increasing every year. Sometime My head also starts paining at the back side. And my eye power is not increasing. And now a day I am not able to read the books without spectacles. Please suggest me what should I do. Thank You.
I have a red eye for a quite a long period now, its was just paining in the first few days but nw paining has stopped.
Suddenly my eye started itching and itching is around left corner at the bottom of the eye and after sometime its paining. I have my university exams having now. Can anyone suggest me some eye drops without any kind of side effects please.
Does stress cause increase in long distance number for eyes and If yes, can it be lowered by natural methods? Kindly advise.
My eyesight is week but I didn't want to wear chasma so tell me any eye drop ,supplements or home remedies for improve my eyesight.
I am 20 year old. I have short sight from 2 years. I don't like to wear specs nor lens. If I wear specs to see and remove it I can see everything blur which is near. I want to get rid of my eyesight problems. I want my eyes like before not wearing specs or lens. Any solution? Please help?
Hello sir/madam, I am from Bangalore. I recently entered into modelling field(FYI). I used to wear specs for more than 15 years and because of that my eyes has gone inside. It's like if I wear by specs my face looks nice and if I remove my specs my faces looks something different and that affects my modelling career I believe. Is there any solutions you can assist me with? Should I go for the lasic operation so It might be a good option for me to get the Vision and eyes back to normal? Thanks,
Hi. Want to ask an Ophthalmologist about treatment of divergent squint in my 5 years old son which wasn't there at birth, but started after 2 years of age (during this there is history of sharp object injury on upper lateral side of eyelid happened which wasn't much serious as such). What would you recommend. Thanks in advance.
6 year old boy can normally eyesight in day but he can not see anything in night and dark. What can he do?
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.