Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chinta Chandra MohanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am facing tongue infection from last 1 year and its very painful so please suggest me any medicine?
The first checkup for your child should start as soon as he/she gets the first tooth. Remember it's parents responsibility to take care of their child's teeth to save them from necessary pain.Also don't not get your child's tooth extracted as it serves as a guide for the permanent teeth to come in proper position.
I had chronic teeth sensitivity problem for last two years, now I am facing facial pain problem at interval of one or two days. Actually I contacted Sikkim Manipal medical college to solve the problem of teeth sensitivity and they advised for teeth filling which could not work and teeth sensitivity problem got elevated. Now for last two months I am facing facial pain an interval of one or two day which lasted for two to three hours and face also becomes slightly warm around left jaw. Please advice me what to do.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcers can you please give me tips to control this and I have so much heat in my body so this is happening every time.
I have swelling at the end of the right side of my lower gum for about a week. I think it may be due to the growing of my wisdom tooth. Should I b concerned.
Hello sir, My dentist did full zirconium metal capping on 10 upper teeth 7days back air was passing I got it're done yesterday but I still feel air passing between gums. Is it normal what care should I take? Or I am disturbed psychologically.
I am 71 years old male having only 4 lower natural teeth and wearing a denture for the remaining ones. Often, when I wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night, I find some spit on one side of my lips or on the pillow. Is there any remedy to avoid such occurence?
Hello, I'm suffering from halitosis from past 6 years Regularly I brush my teeth twice a day, even use mouth wash many times but not get rid off the bad breath How can I cure or treat this disease please help.
I often feel pain in my tooth. And when I brush my teeth it is raining blood through tooth. What I have to do now?
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I have fat on my lower jaws and it is more in left side so my face is not looking so good how to reduce fat please help me.
9 month going I had break my teeth due to cheek bite after consult by doctor but the problem is sometime upper teeth pain sometime cheek swelling &pain sometime fine I do not know what should I do please help I have checked all dentist if this is other deaseas please help.
a) cervical abrasion which happens due to incorrect brushing technique
b) fractured filling
c) chipped tooth
d) dental caries/cavity
e) using a very hard brush
f) gum recession
g) capping a vital tooth
h) improperly done RCT etc
Try to visit a dentist as soon as possible to rule out the etiology behind sensitivity.