Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chinmayee PradhanYour feedback matters!
After periods my wife feel a lot of pain in her stomach, because of that pain she cry, what should I do. Please help me,
Mai 22 sal ki ek ladki hu maine aaj tak khbhi sex nahi ki but bina sex kiye hi hamesa sex jaisa feeling hoti rahti hai neples tight ho jate hai kabhi kabhi sperm loss ho jati hai mai etna paresan ho jati hu rone lagti hu. Sex jaisa feelig day night hamesa hote rahta hai kabhi sone se jagte hi suru ho jati hai ye problem or lagta ki koe mere boobs daba raha ho, aisa kyu hota hai and ese kaise prevent karu.
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated.
My scan report told that diameter of renal pelvis 7-8 mm in 5th month of pregnancy? What is the meaning of that? Any problem? Will it solve in 7th month pregnancy.
Last year, I fall in love with a guy. We both love each other. After 5-6 months being only talkative, he now insists to make physical relationship. Though we have kissed each other. But, is it right to go beyond this? Will there be any health related problem after that? Pls suggest.
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: Ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
Whole Abdomen(Liver,Gall Bladder,Kidneys,Pancreas,Urinary Bladder,Prostate,Uterus,Ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
Obstetric (whereby the number,position,development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted.Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
How to Prepare for an Ultrasound
For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (Upper Abdomen) overnight fasting is required
For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
For all other scans no preparation is required