Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChetanYour feedback matters!
I had regular pains in my body after delivery. Sometimes at my arms, sometimes at my joint legs. Feel very low and gaining weight. Please advise
What is the uses of nurokind more tablet and how does take in a day or month ya tell me how many tablet should be take in a day.
I am ill and I am go8ng very weak day by day? And I am also left my weight and how to gain my weights?
Is someone close to you into drugs? Are you concerned about him or her having a drug problem? There are several patterns of drug abuse, which help you to determine the extent of drug abuse a person is undergoing. It is important for you to recognize your dear ones’ drug use patterns and analyse whether you need to take further steps. The different drug abuse patterns are classified as follows:
- Hard drug use
- Hard drugs like cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine are considered to be the most dangerous in terms of their harmful effects on health and behavior.
- They are associated with risks of addiction. Most people start with such drugs recreationally, but addiction can set in very quickly.
- People engaging in hard drugs are subjected to high risk behavior. They usually become isolated and live in their own world, away from society.
- Frequent drug use
- The frequency of drug abuse is not good enough for determining, if a person is addicted.
- People engaging themselves in binge drinking during weekends can have serious issues in spite of not drinking every day.
- Frequent drug use indicates a person’s drug tolerance and dependence. A person who drinks or uses drugs regularly is quite likely to continue this pattern.
- Early drug use
- People who start taking drugs from early adolescence are at an enhanced risk of developing drug problems in their adulthood.
- The earlier a child gets into drugs, the sooner they become addicts.
- During adolescence, a person’s body and brain still undergo development and any kind of drug-related consequences may be quite severe.
- Drug use from an early age is quite a common phenomenon.
- Solitary drug use
- Teenagers who use marijuana, cigarettes and alcohol while they are alone are at a higher risk of developing drug problems later in life.
- They are quite likely to have poor physical health by the age of 23, compared to social drug users.
- Solitary drug use is also quite a common aspect that prevails.
- Escapist drug use
A lot of people drink on some occasions, and try some substance just for the sake of experimenting. However, when the substance starts affecting your career, relationships and activities, a pattern of drug use is recognized. These patterns increase the risk of addiction, no matter how many months, years or weeks a person is engaged in them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Homoeopathy and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS/PCOD)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) is a metabolic, endocrine and reproductive disorder affecting most of the female population. The condition is defined by the presence of small fluid filled cysts present in one or both of the ovaries. These cysts interfere with the normal functioning of the ovaries.
Its clinical characteristics include hyperandrogenism, chronic anovulation, insulin resistance and infertility, obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Depression and anxiety are common in women with pcos as compared with healthy women. Depression in pcos is often associated with obesity and metabolic abnormalities and did not show any significant change in pcos after treatment with oral contraceptive pills.
In conventional medical system-- metformin, oral contraceptives, anti-androgens, clomiphene citrate and thiazolidinediones are used for the management of pcos. Metformin is commonly used either alone or in combination with other medicines for the treatment of most of the clinical manifestations of pcos. However, metformin reduced hyperinsulinaemia and hyperandrogenaemia, and even shown improvements in menstrual abnormalities and resumption of ovulation, but it causes gastrointestinal intolerance i. E. Nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhoea. It is contraindicated in liver disease and other medicines also have their side effects.
Role of homoeopathy:-
Homoeopathic prescription being holistic might help in these aspects which evaluates emotional aspects along with excess body hair growth, obesity, infertility and menstrual problems. Lifestyle modification is the first line of treatment in which weight loss has done by improving psychological outcomes, reproductive and metabolic features.
Homeopathy helps in dissolving the cysts to eliminate the need for hormone therapy. In homeopathy no two women would be suggested to take the same medication. This is because every woman with pcos has a specific set of problems which need an individualistic approach. Stress management, weight control, corrective lifestyle habits along with the remedy can be of considerable help. Homeopathy can also work as a secondary treatment while one is treated with conventional medications to treat pcod. With homeopathy, when the hormonal imbalances can be kept in check, it can also help to treat infertility in women who are planning a pregnancy.