Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChanmayeeYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr, I am newly married from last three months. I have good in intercourse from three months but from last two days in intercourse with husband intercourse time is near 12 mints but I didn't release my semens & satisfaction but my husband do. Is it anything going wrong with me please help me please.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder in women, in which the female hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are imbalanced. This imbalance leads to the formation of cysts (benign masses) in the ovaries. PCOS tends to affect your heart functions, fertility, menstrual cycle and appearance.
There are certain symptoms, which can be indicative of PCOS; these symptoms tend to begin as a woman's menstrual cycle starts. In certain cases, however, PCOS may also affect a woman in her mid age. PCOS can also cause excessive hair growth in unwanted places like above the upper lip,chin,arms and chest like a male.
The symptoms are:
- Increase in the production of male hormone, leads to development of male characteristics
- The size of the breasts may reduce
- The tone and the texture of the voice may change and become similar to a man's voice
- Hair may start to fall
- You may suffer from acne and pimple breakouts on your face
- It can lead to sudden weight gain
- It may affect a woman's fertility
- It may lead to pain in the pelvis
Other symptoms: Apart from these symptoms, a woman may also experience other health complications such as high levels of bad cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Causes: The causes of PCOS are not well known, however, the likely causes are genetics and hormonal complications. If someone in the family has PCOS, then the risk of being affected by PCOS rises significantly. The other likely cause is the overproduction of the male hormone androgen in the female body. Although androgen is a male hormone, the female body also produces it in trace amounts. However, in some cases, when it is overproduced, it might impair the ovulation process.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Once the condition is diagnosed, there are certain treatments, which are recommended for the patient. The condition in itself does not have a cure, but the symptoms can only be controlled. Medications to control the androgen levels in the female body may be administered if you have androgen hormone complication. A balanced diet and an exercise regimen can be chalked out to control body weight and regulate blood sugar levels. If PCOS leads to ovulation problems, then medications to facilitate ovulation may be advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir I want to know the symptoms of STD in male and female. What should we do if these symptoms found in is.
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
To how much extent ivf will success if pcod nd low sperm count. Others fertility medicine does not work.
Your libido or is very important for having a passionate intimate life with your partner. An enhanced drive is required to have the ultimate experience in bed improving your overall physical experience. There are foods that boost your libido, enhancing your sexual urge. However, some foods are also responsible for restricting your libido, which may result in poor sexual drive and loss of longing to have sex.
Here some common food items from your everyday consumption list, which are responsible for restricting your libido:
- Beans: Beans are usually praised as they are high in fiber and contain antioxidants. However, beans are not considered good for a sexual drive because of being glassy. Beans contain indigestible sugar, which causes gastric issues and lowers your libido.
- Chocolate: Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive and aroused. However, in spite of acting as an enhancer, chocolate results in fatigue and causes tiredness. Due to fatigue, sexual performance is lowered.
- Fried Food: Enjoying greasy fried foods like burgers and fries should be restricted if you want to have healthy sex. The trans-fat found in fried foods is known to cause a decrease in the male and female libido. The impact of devouring these trans, unsaturated fats results in irregular sperm production in men and meddles with gestation in women. French fries should be avoided before having sex.
- Microwaved popcorn: Microwave popcorn can have severe effects on your libido. The chemicals present in the inner lining of the bags which contain these popcorns is said to cause a lowering of sex drive in men. The acids present such as perfluoroalkyl acids- PFOA and PFOS cause lowering of sperm count.
- Red meat: Regular consumption of red meat makes you consume excessive growth hormone, fats and antibiotics. These decrease natural sperm production and production of testosterone. Loss of sexual drive is caused.
- Potato chips: Potato chips contain trans-fats, which may cause oxidative body damage and disrupt normal hormone secretion. You are likely to gain weight, get tired easily and thus your overall libido will go down.
- Cheese: Cheese is processed with antibiotics and growth hormones. This causes disorder in the natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These are the primary sexual hormones, which are related to sex drive. Hence, consuming a lot of cheese is bad for your libido.
- Soya bean: Soya beans can cause disruption and disorder in hormone levels because of the presence of phytoestrogen compounds in it. These compounds try to mimic estrogen and cause lessened energy and sex drive.
A decrease in your libido and sexual drive can be caused from the most common everyday foods that you consume. You should know which foods to avoid, if you want to have a healthy sexual life.
My age is 35 my sperm count is 40 million but my sperm motailty is 5% so please suggest medicine and my wife is 30 years old, she is suffering from pcod. We want to conceive but not been suceess please suggest medicine for both of them.
My friend have done sex without condom but not with vagina he hv Done it with the other hole with any female and he leaved his sperm inside the body of that female so is their any problem in this .I know that she will not get pregnant but is their any other problem.
I am severe menstrual bleeding. How to control it immediately. After using Regestrone tablet for 10 days I got bleeding after 2days I stopped using it. Please suggest some medicine which stops my bleeding immediately. Currently I am taking trenaxa but it is not much useful. Please don't suggest me hormone tablet.
If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, here’s what you can do to prevent dental problems :
1. Brush and floss
2. Get cleanings every 6 months
3. Eat right
4. Chew gum and drink water
5. Treat infections
Awareness At Its Best !