Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChanmayeeYour feedback matters!
Hi sir My wife is 28 yrs. She is having pus in urine with rythmic fever and vomiting She is also taking medicines for conceiving please Suggest how can this problem overcome of pus.
I am 29 years old and completed 7 years of marriage. Since last 3 months I am trying for pregnancy but could not conceive. Then I went to the Dr. on 10/4/16 for consultation. He prescribed me clomiphene tab and fertova tab. I started it on 10/4/16 please suggest me when should I do sexual relation after 5 days of doses climiphene? What will be the ovulation period after taking this tab?
Period is on but few drops only. Not regular one. Bloated can't breathe. Stressful month. Burning vagina.
Hi, My weight is 77 now after pregnancy 10 kg increase. I am breastfeeding for 1 year baby so how to reduce with healthy way? And my tummy also want to reduce so please give some ideas.
Sir/mom. Maine apni gf ke sath 17 feb ko sex kiya th or 26 feb se 2 April tk period huwe. Sir uske meri gf ne do baar peganesw se pregnancy test kiya jo ki negative aaya. Sir meri gf ko abhi tak period nhi huye sir meri gf pregnant to nhi hai. please ans me sir aaj 14 May hogaye
1. Low in fat with no cholesterol
2. Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
3. An excellent source of fiber
4. Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin b12
5. Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
6. Provides important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium
7. Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
8. Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis
9. Whole soy foods such as tofu and tempeh form a nutrient rich alternative to meat.
I am 24 years old female and I have a lump in my left breast 'fibredenoma' of size 2.5*2.5*1.5 and it pains a lot even if I am not having my periods. According to some doctors, fibroadenoma are painless. Is this possible that fibroadenoma are painful? What should I do?
Pregnancy 18 week, USG DEFINE IS B/L create PLEXS CYCST, MY IST BABY is 5 years old, 1st baby problem is left eye optic nerve block, left eye vision is 0, Pls suggest.
I am not pregnant till now, I got married three months before, I am eating jaggery with milk everyday, can I get pregnant fast, eating jaggery before pregnant is good or bad, on the second month I have a missed periods for 5 days and 6th day I have a period and then third month I have a period on the correct date.
I am having pain in my left breast from last 2 days. I can point out the pain. It ous Notre when I lie down. What could be the reason. I had done my blood tests last year. Everything is normal. By bp is between 120-130/70-75. I hope it's nothing serious.
I am 24 years old actually my period date was december 130th but til now I didn't get my period I am planning for pregnancy so yesterday I was done self UPT test it showed negative so can you please suggest me when I will check again?
Hi sir/madam Am pregnant for the second time and now 3 months pregnant. The pain I get in the upper hips is what I can't tolerate. It is so much that I can not even turn by side when I laid down straight. This did not happened in my first pregnancy. Please help me saying y am getting this type of pain. Thanking you.
My last menstrual date was 25/02/2017 and I had positive pregnancy test on 25 March 2017. Recently I had ultrasound that states that gestation age is 7 week 4 days. But as per manual calculation it's 6 week 4 days I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE EXACT GESTATION AGE AS ON 13/04/2017. please ADVISE ME.
Can I have lemon I got baby on 14th dec 2015 by screen so can I have now orange, lemon and tomato as it is 23rd days today only please help.
Can I conceive naturally after practising fertility yoga. I am having secondary fertility and have taken clomid and HMG, HCG injections to induce ovulation, also tried 2 IUI's (but failed). My tubes are patent (not blocked, semen count is 120 million/ml with good motility. Rest reports are normal. Only problem is PCOS, and even after induction my body is taking more than 48 hours to release the egg. I want to know how soon can yoga give results, how many months it can take roughly.
21st june is my 1st day of my last periods date, on 25th june over my periods, then on 5th july I start intercourse with my partner then on 7th july ,9th july ,11th july 15th july .SO MY QUESTION IS THIS .IS I AM present. I AM PLANNING FOR BABY.
I have hypothyroid my period dates come two three days before in my last month date I want to conceive pls help me.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.