Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekhar ThodupunuriYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of heart attacks One person which is affected heart attack But investigation of ecg angiography and echo is normal what is this?
Respected sir, i am suffering from short breathless and i have pain in my legs at night (in ankle and feet). I am also suffering from cough from last week, so i went to my doctor. He asked me to do test of sputum / hypothesis and a chest x-ray which i have done.. Now in chest x-ray the report says that i have heart enlargement problem due to my high b.p. Sir please tell me how to take care with it or the medicine / treatment. Sir i can't pay to much money to go to heart specialist please help me.
Please all doctors suggest What we can do Before 8 months my uncle have an accident they have got shock by electricity of high tension line 2 men died on spot but my uncle survived by luck by that time he was ok bt after 1 or 2 mon he was suffering from bp swelling bt as time passed his health went down an now after 8 months he need Daylasis 2 times a week bt his health is gone all now he is unable to sit no food no water till 2 days all the thigh bone muscle are gone completely Health down started from when dayalasis started he can not walk can not sit breathing problem .water started storing in stomach no way to out doctors use drip to take it out. "starting main problem is bp which may is gone up to max 240 sm time . Bt now it is 160 to 140 and still suffering to it B.P" We are hope less Suggest us to gain his health if possible Please all field doctors suggest suggestion We have consulted many doctors of many big cities in mp Please please suggest 1st shock high voltage 2nd BP 3rd health gone completely Help please.
Hello Doctor! My age is 33. I have minor blood pressure issues specially when I am ill it rises to 160/95. I have started using Himalayan rock salt pink in colour in my daily cooking instead of normal salt. Is that ok. I do not use normal salt at all. Kindly reply. Thanks.
My wife aged 45 years had suffered with MI in May 2012. I understand from doctor during MI her heart muscles are damaged permanently and hence the function of heart is not normal. Is there any hope to regenerate these heart muscles and improve her heart function? Nitin
She's having very bad pain in her chest n her hand is also paining, feeling num. What could be the reason?
I am having enlarged chest. I feel embarrassing when I want to remove my shirt in public. I want to get rid of the problem. Can you suggest the cost of surgery.
Some time pain is coming in both side of shoulders-blade. Some time coming in one side. If try bend neck towards down and tried touch chest. Some pain is coming in my body below neck.Please tell.
My question is as. About 2 months ago in the early morning I felt lyk having nausea. After that my heart got abruptly elevated. That made me feel it is going to be end of me. But after few minutes things got normal. And fortunately I found physician at that moment n told about whole issue. He chkd my pulse n said UA totally Olryt. But I complained to him that I am feeling intense pressure on my left side. He did told me to undergo for immediate ECG n digital xray. They both wea Gud. But thereafter I felt that thea is something which is getting unchkd. After doing all the necessary medical procedures I was told that UA quite normal. Event I under went various tests like blood, urine etc. They all wea normal. At last I was told to have cardio chkup. He too Did told me nothing is serious. At last I went to a psychiatrist, he told me it is due to over thinking. He advised me to stop that n UA otherwise OK. But I could not got ans of one quest. whenever I rub the ribs of lift side I fee burning sensation. I felt this when I breath during every minute. The tablet advised by psychiatrist was etizola beta 0.25.this helped me of getting rid of burning sensation. But since I have given up medicine I have overcame the anxiety but the burning sensation has returned back. Jus suggest me best thing to overcome this. thanks.
I'm suffering from hyper acidity I tried omaze but it's not working yesterday I had severe heart pain I thought it is heart attack the pain is so severe please some one help me out I'm suffering dis pbrlm from 4 months sleep less nights help me out.
I am 22 old male I am suffering from chest muscle pain. Which test was performed muscle weakness please help me.
I am 35 years old male, I don't smoke, I used to take alcohol often moderate, I don't have sugar, bp, cholesterol, my bmi is normal, I have sometimes chest pain doctors said its costochondritis, my echo shows grade 1 MVP, my thread mill test are normal, then what is the reason for my chest pain, do I actually have heart problem.
I am 28 years old man. I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol, so what will be the best way to lower both the things without taking medicine?
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.