Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandramukhi Sunehra
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chandramukhi SunehraYour feedback matters!
Features are consistent with malignant growth in the pancreas with vascular invasion, narrowing of the CBD with obstructive biliopathy, prominent intraabdominal lymph nodes, ascites with mild omentoperitoneal thickening and details as described. (report) what shall i do, can it be remove surgically?
There is something discomfort on left side of my chest area. My bones are paining in the middle of the chest area if lift weights or apply pressure. I have recently done ecg it’s normal. I am not understanding what to do. Why there is a discomfort in my left side of chest n why pain in chest bones I consulted many doctors they are saying need not worry but this discomfort n pain are worrying me.
Doctor I had cardioversion in the year 2004 since then I am on medication. From 2013 I am detected with diabetic now I am taking flexigli, gluformin, angizaar, selokin, acitrom 2mg & neromin od. Daily I am taking 120ml alcohol is it harmful. Please. Clarify. Thanks.
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.