Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chandramukhi SunehraYour feedback matters!
A - arm weakness. When the patient is unable to raise or lower the limb at will
S - speech slurring ; if words are mumbled or partially pronounced'them it is
T - time to call an ambulance ; the 3 to 4 golden hours from the time the stroke occurs are precious.
I have various sizes cysts in my kidney. The largest size of cysts in right side is 43x40 mm and in left side 26x26 mm. My name is Sanjeet Jha, I am 38 years old and 73 kg. Of weight. I have high blood pressure and I am taking pills for the same after medication bp is 125/85. Please suggest what have to do for cysts in kidney.
Sir. In my stomach always pain in right side at that time pain in heart. What is that problem sir? I check my stomach with many doctor but I am not right.
I am a 38 years old female from past 3 months I am undergoing a condition where my heart palpitates too much at a couple of times my heart beat went up to the rate of 170-180 /min and I was hospitalized, addition to this I have some sort of internal pain in my right arm which is not constant at a single place rather keeps changing position and I do feel numbness and pain in my smallest finger. Addition to this I am having gastric condition too, I have consulted and underwent medication referred by various specialist doctors and undergone number of clinical tests (all reports have been normal) but all efforts in vain. Doctors have not been able to diagnose the cause for all this and have been saying that all this is because of stress conditions and psychological. I request you to please help me and guide me as to what should I do to improve my condition as I am living my life under tremendous fear that due to these palpitation / high increase of heart beat might lead to a heart failure condition.
Hidear Sir, My younger brother got typhoid fever in 2014 and it cured and he was fine but time to time he gets fever whenever he takes bath with cold water, on 07-12-2015 he got fever with head ache, chest pain, loose motion, he rushed to a doctor nothing was found in blood sample, urine test and ultra sound test for chest. Kindly advise me what is this. Why it happens, he is living now NCR Delhi (Haryana cold affected area) he has cold also since more one month.
Sir, I'm 20 years old. Whenever I awake after sleeping. I feel my heart beating so hard. I consulted a doctor. Ecg and echo was normal. Thyroid was also normal. He told that I have anxiety problem and prescribed me alzolam 0.25 twice a day. But I feel it too addictive. I want to get rid of this regular medicine and anxiety also. How can i?
I am getting several chest pains from past few months and I don't know why Pain is in between my lungs just besides heart I don't know what it is.
I am 5 months pregnant. I have low BP 65/107. I am feeling dizzy while changing my position. What should I do?
1) Can brain stroke patients take rock salt in food.(After cooked. If they feel table salt amount in food is very less) 2) optimum amount of salt intake per day in food?
Hi my friend is suffering from hypoglycaemia and he's non diabetic. Doc suggested with insulin antibody serum test. What is this test for? The report showed 20U/ml What did this reading mean?
Causes of High Cholesterol and its Home remedies
Good morning. Mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane. Main M.D Ayurved hu aur humara Rasyog Ayurveda naam se clinic hai. Aaj main aapko high cholesterol ke baare mein information dena wala hu. High cholesterol ke causes aur uske home remedies mein main aapko aaj batane wala hu. High cholesterol mainly aapko 30% jo aap diet lete hai toh usme se aapko cholesterol milta hai aur usme se high cholesterol ke through aapko various heart related issues ho sakta hai, heart attack, heart related cholesterol ke wajah se heart blockage toh ye issues saamne aate hai, isliye main aapko home remedies bhi batane wala hu.
Aur cholesterol level jo aapke 30% jo diet hai, aar aap diet ache tarah se follow karte hai toh aap 30% cholesterol reduce kar sakte hai by using home remedies jo aapke high cholesterol to reduce kar sakte hai. Use causes hai over weight, pastries, cakes, butter, meat, fish, eggs, smoking, drinking, and stress is also one of the causes of high cholesterol. First home remedies jo main aapko batane wala hu wo hai ke aap 1 spoon coriander seeds lijiye, usse crush kijiye aur water mein daal dijiye. Fir usse boil kijiye aur usse chaan kar thanda hone ke baad din mein 3 baar pijiye. Isse aapka cholesterol level kam karne mein bahut hi helpful hai. Dusra remedy high cholesterol ke liye hai ki wo watermelon seeds ka hai. Aap watermelon seeds ko dry kijiye, usse roast kijiye, aur iske baad mein aap usko store karke rakhiye. Everyday aap 1 teaspoon watermelon seeds ko crush karke 1 glass paani mein ubaaliye. Ubalne ke baad usse thanda kijiye, baad mein chaan kar, din mein 1 bar ye process kijiye aur ek glass ye pijiye aur iska aapko bahut acha results milega. Teesra jo home remedy hai high cholesterol ke liye hai ye sabse badhiya hai ye sabse asardaar saabit hua hai jo basil leaves and margosa leaves ka hai. Aap 10-15 basil leaves lijiye aur 10-15 margosa leaves lijiye, usse aap early morning before breakfast crush kijiye aur ek glas paani mein mix kijiye fir usko chaan ke morning mein before breakfast lijiye. Ye sirf din mein ek baar hi kijiye par 1 month ke liye kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha effective results high cholesterol ke liye milega. Jo bhi maine home remedies bataya hai ye 1-2 months follow kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha results milega.
High cholesterol ke liye jo tips hai wo LDL cholesterol jo hai wo good cholesterol hai aur jo HDL cholesterol hai wo bad cholesterol hai. Iske liye tips ye hai ke din mein 1 litre paani peejiye aur diet control kijiye. Yahi sabse best tareeka hai aapka cholesterol ko normal rakhne ke liye aur iske through aapki life healthy rakh sakte hai. Uske alawa medicine toh ek factor hai hi par ye home remedies use kijiye agar usse bhi aapko itna acha result nahi mil raha hai toh aap hume consult kar sakte hai ya humare website pe jaa sakte hai aur hume connect kar sakte hai aur humare website ka address hai www.rasyog.com.
Aapko cholesterol ke baare mein aur adhik jankaari ke liye, aap mujhe lybrate.com pe bhi sampark kar sakte hai aur consult bhi kar sakte hai.
My age is 22 n my weight is 74kgs. Before 2 months my weight was 62 kgs. From last month while sleeping I feel some thing choking in my throat by which I can't sleep. It wakes me up after n after 5 min when I fell asleep. Please tell me is this by my overgained weight or any other problem. I think I am suffering from cholesterol n TSH. Please tell me some tips n tests which will help me to diagnose the problem.
My uncle had pain in chest and before that he had acidity last night due to severe swearing n pain in chest he is admittedvin hospital since last night after medication n all he is fine he has no pain in middle chest n no bp no sugar tomorrow is his angiography I am afraid if stunt will be implanted or not?
My serum cholesterol is 210 vitamin d3 60 serum est 20 I use to smoke ganja 6 to 8 cigarette per day, I am trying to leave this habit but still unable to do that. Please advice me (food & work out) tips for good health.
Hi my age is 39 years old .My problem is high blood pressure from 2 years .My weight is 93 . I have to reduce my weight how could I control weight and bp?
Mushroom is a type of fungi that hails from the Agaricus family. It is estimated that there are close to 1,40,000 types of mushroom, out of which science has been able to classify only 100 odd mushrooms for health benefits. From cutting down cholesterols to preventing cancers, increasing the strength of the immune system to helping in weight loss, there are numerous health benefits of mushroom. This article will explore why mushrooms are regarded so highly by health practitioners across the globe:
- Cholesterol levels: Mushroom does not possess any fat or cholesterol. They are rich in lean protein, fiber, and some very important enzyme. The lean protein found in mushroom helps to burn down the LDL cholesterol. Furthermore, it creates a good balance of LDL and HDL cholesterol so that the body can refrain from stroke, atherosclerosis etc.
- Preventing cancer: Mushrooms are mighty effective in blocking certain cancer types such as the breast and prostate cancer. Owing to their high linoleic acid and beta-glucans, they act as a very good anti-carcinogen. While linoleic acid can successfully suppress the excess estrogen which leads to breast cancer in women, the beta glucans can suppress the growth of cancer cells in the case of a prostate cancer.
- Diabetes: Mushroom is an ideal food for a diabetic patient. They do not possess cholesterol, consists of low fat, have high protein and a lot of minerals and vitamins. Apart from this, mushrooms possess a lot of fiber and water. The most critical component, however, is the natural insulin that mushroom has within itself. They help to break down the starch found in food items. Mushrooms have certain components that help in the proper functioning of the liver, endocrine gland etc. It ensures that the proper balance of insulin is maintained in the body.
- Bone health: Mushroom is a very good source of calcium. They ensure that adequate strength of various bones is maintained in the body. Regular intake of mushroom can ensure safeguard an individual from conditions such as osteoporosis, joint pain, and immobility.
- Blood Pressure: Mushroom variety such as the maitake and the shitake has a high amount of potassium content. The latter can successfully relax the blood vessels thereby, reducing the blood pressure. Increased potassium content also helps in knowledge retention and an improved memory. High blood pressure, on the other hand, can cause severe damage such as strokes, heart attacks etc.
- Selenium content: Selenium component is mushroom is one of the key ways to receive selenium for a vegetarian. Selenium helps in strengthening the bone, nail, tooth and hair. Selenium is also considered to be a very powerful antioxidant that can successfully get rid of free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.