Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakanth TapsiYour feedback matters!
I am a 32 years female and have hiv positive for last 6 years and take the govt. Medicine. What should I do because I want to cure fully ?
Hi, My mother has so much feet pain and she also caused by flat feet.She got so much pain while wake up in the morning and she didn't walk for even 10 mins her age is 43 weight 58 and height is 140 . We go to lot of doctors but did't work . Inject any medicine to her body after that she felt so tired can any one give the solution for it ?
There is any homeopathic doctors who can write medicine for me. I am suffering from premature ejaculation . I had the habit of masturbate. Please write the medicine name. please send me medicine name on my mob no 8083229595 also. I Will be thankful to you always.
I have asthmatic allergy. So what precautions should I take during whether change. And during driving on delhi roads.
I am 56 year old man suffering from right testicular swelling and pain for more than three months. Two years back I suffered with testicular swelling and pain and after USG treated with antibiotics etc. Similar problem with less swelling is now recurred. Please advice me proper treatment for said ailment with doctor who are competent to treat such symptom.
Hi doctor, I am married for last four years but I'm not conceiving due to pcod and my husband is suffering from Azoospermia. Is this any serious problem to conceive. I had test the blood they said that my thyroid (tsh) is 4.09 and my husband (tsh) is 4.50 is this normal or I have to take medicine. My age is 22 and my husband age is 31.
I wanna a 8 inch long penis .so what I have to do for this .is there any medicine for the enlargement of penis. Or any exercise.
Daily night while sleeping I have sex with my aunt and sleep. Because we both are alone .should we avoid sex daily or can we continue. Sometimes I have sex whenever I'm free also. Highest is I had sex with her 7 times a day .how many times in a month is good for sex.
I have tightness of throat and upper portion of chest near food pipe. What should I do? ecg /eco/ done nothing found wrong. I have been suffering from 30 years or more. Kindly advise.
Hi, I have a dick of 5. 5 inches and quick erection, hardly 2 to 3 strokes and my wife is not happy with that, is there a solution to have loner duration sex and to increase size of my pennis?
Water is an essential nutrient that is required by the body to perform its functions. Water is lost from the body due to various factors such as exercise and warm weather so it needs to be replenished on a regular basis.
Here are five reasons as to why you should increase your daily water intake.
1. To repair the muscles in the body - Water is vital to the muscles in the body as fatigue can set in due to the fluid imbalance in the cells. The muscles' performance is thus impaired to a large extent. Increasing fluid intake during and after exercising is recommended to keep muscles healthy.
2. Proper skin care - Lack of water in the body may be reflected on your face in the form of dry skin and wrinkles. Drinking enough water also prevents fluid loss from the body.
3. To allow the kidneys to function optimally - Kidneys function optimally when body fluid levels are normal. Lack of water causes kidney stones in warm weather and impairs the kidney function of regulating body waste.
4. Water helps in weight loss - Eating water-rich foods such as cucumber and spinach can help reduce the binge eating tendency. These food are voluminous foods which are absorbed slowly thus keeping the body full for longer.
5. Optimal bowel function - Optimal drinking of water allows free bowel movement. The fluids combined with fibre help in eliminating constipation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.