Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi. Could you please suggest the foods to be taken for infertility especially during ovulation to increase the chances of conception.
I am female, 24, marrried. Periods used to be regular- 35 days cycle- but no period from last 70 days, not pregnant, what to do?
I am married for four years but till now never had intercourse as she feels immense pain and I being a soft person don't force her much. She is not so educated and so belief in old ideology like blame others as mine is very thick. I want to know is there any medical procedures available to make it thin or any other alternatives? She is obese while me only 54 kg and she 65 kg. Don't want to use gel also. Is there any other position safe for us. I indulge in sucking as a alternative but it leads to heavy bleeding and pain for many days and she says it happens bcoz of this only is it true? And how safe it is? She curse me for that also. What should I do? One year back she had undergone operation also for heavy bleeding. Thx please suggest.
Bipolar disorder: Also known as manic-depressive disorder, bipolar disorder is the sudden change in mood, which might take a swing from depression to mania. It is a very severe disorder and can bring about unstable and precarious behavior. The risk of having suicidal tendencies is also quite high. Bipolar disorder is usually treated with medicines alongside therapy.
- Bipolar mania
- Mood swings
The mood swings do not follow any particular pattern.
Schizophrenia Disorder: Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder which affects the general behavior and lifestyle of a person. Schizophrenics might face a difficulty in distinguishing between the real and the imaginary.
Contrary to public belief, schizophrenia is neither split personality nor multiple personalities. It is not an after effect of any previous traumatic experience. It might be genetic or a result of chemical imbalance in the brain chemicals.
- Senseless talking
- Feeling apathetic
- Personality change
- Withdrawal from society
- Attention deficit disorder or add
No specific medicine is available for schizophrenia. Usually, rehabilitation is advised to regain confidence and recover skills required for a productive life.
Psychosis: Similar to schizophrenia, psychosis is another mental disorder which is characterized by hallucinations and delusions. Psychosis is extremely dangerous and harmful as it might spur you to cause self-inflicted wounds and pain. It is of utmost importance to consult a doctor immediately after experiencing psychotic symptoms.
- Insomnia or hypersomnia
- Withdrawal from society
- Attention deficit disorder or add
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD
The only available diagnosis for psychosis is a psychiatric evaluation. Certain medical tests and x-rays may also be executed along with it to detect the underlying cause. Psychosis may be caused due to Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, brain tumors, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, etc.
Although there aren't any medical complications in psychosis, it should not be left untreated due to its harmful effects. Medication and therapy are the known cures of psychosis.
My sexual life is satisfied penis is properly entrd in vagina .and discharge of sperm also proper. But after sex when I go to washroom some quantity of sperm drop down with urine .why this happened. I want pregnancy so I have not take any risk please give me answer.
Hi I have concern as I get my periods on 4 december than after that I had unprotected sex on 8 december then I took unwanted 72 with in 12 hrs and after that again on 9 we had unprotected sex and leave his sperm inside but that time I did not took unwanted 72 because I just had it 5-6 hrs before. And after that today I am getting bleeding as there is not even my periods date please help me out. What should I do now am I pregnant?
I am married woman. But after year I still don't have child. What could I have to do. please let me know.?
Hi. I am 45 years and having one kid of 12 years. I was conceived thrice in 14 years of marriage only at first attempt. But my husband aborted by D&C. Now I want second issue. Should I go for that? I hv very regular periods. Physically fit. All parameters are normal.
Hi I'm kundana I really want to know what happens if we take tablets at periods time I'm using a tablet called meftal due to taking tablet will be any problem in future like at pregnancy time bcoz I have heard there will be a problem so I want to know any it.
Hi. Am under fertility treatment. and had no bleeding this time. and it got stopped in third day itself.
I always feel wetness in my vagina. I scared to think about sex. I feel I am not a normal person. Nd after marriage I can not handle the physical relationship.
I want to know period and se pehle unsafe sex KIA aur fir period normally AIA kya phir bhi pregnancy ho sakti jabki apne period k bad sex na KIA ho.
Dr: I am Suhail. The question is for my friend. She now 17 year old, her menstruation cycle starts at the age of 15. During the first menstruation is not periodically, it will take 3 or 2 month delay between two cycle. Last 7 month onwards it became normal. But now again take 8 to 10 days delay. She is normal growth women, no other diseases. So is this any disorder doctor? Will it lead any future problems. I wait your valuable reply.
What is sex pain, why it happened, how cure it, female can have this type of pain, solution for male and female both.
Hi doc, i'm 25 years old. Two years marriage life till we do not have baby. For my husband we did semen no problem for him. My side pcos biggest problem. I did two follicular study. Four months medication with ubiphene and brelet alternative months for ovulation. And duphaston, biopreg,glymet sr 5oo (from last month. I hav regular cycle, no thyroid or diabetic pblms. After I took the medications while mensuration I had severe abdominal pain, irregular menses. What should be my next for pregnancy?
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from the feeling of rushing to toilet urgently and when I go to toilet only few drops of urine comes out. And I am having strong itching in my vagina and its paining as if nails are pierced into it. Can you help me?
While cancer has become a common place disease, most of its causes remain unknown. Most of us are not aware that few regular everyday materials present in most households are potential causes of cancer. Lets know about them, the health hazards they can cause, and be aware.
Check this list.
1. Shower curtains - shower curtains are made of toxic chemicals which get into not only the shower or the bath but also into the environment. It emits harmful chemicals which are called voc (volatile organic chemicals) and can prove to be very harmful for us.
2. Deodorants - deodorants and antiperspirants are known to have various ingredients which have cancerous properties. These sprays stay on our bodies for hours, until we wash them off. While on our bodies, they chemicals harm our skin and even through it.
3. Strong shampoos - many shampoos contain toxic chemicals though there is no scientific proof that they cause cancer. However, the array of chemicals used to make shampoos is definitely harmful for us and best, if avoided.
4. Room fresheners - air-fresheners, like deodorants have vcos which are toxic and extremely harmful for us. They aggravate asthma and even affect reproductive development. They have hazardous components which can be cancerous. It is advisable to use essential oils.
5. Scented candles - scented candles mostly have wicks made of lead. While they serve a good purpose, there is no point in using something which gives momentary relief but can prove hazardous in the long run.
6. Certain paints - permanent markers, acrylic paints, solvents, etc contain hazardous chemicals which have been associated with occurrences of cancer, allergies and oral damages.
7. Gardening chemicals - household pesticides, herbicides or fungicides that we often use in gardens can contain carcinogenic materials which are believed to cause lymphomas and breast cancer (in animal models).
8. Plastic food/beverage containers - plastic materials containing bpa, or bisphenol a are believed to dangerous for health. So when one is using plastic bottle or food container make sure it is bpa free.
9. Nonstick cookware - cooking utensils which are made with a nonstick coating (teflon) is suspected to be a carcinogen. The main chemical in nonstick coatings is perfluorooctanoic acid (pfoa) is known to cause cancer. Glass, cast iron, copper, and ceramic or pfoa free nonstick cookwares are safe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Green tea in weight loss:
- The catechins and caffeine in the green tea fight fat.
- Green tea assists in breaking down fat from fat cells.
- Green tea also burns calories.
- Green tea will also reduce your intake of calories.
- Green tea targets the bad fats.