Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
My Father suffering from Paralysis on Left Side since 01.01.2015. Left side hand and Leg is in Working but slow, can we treat better from any medicine. Age 61 M, He is doing all his work himself. No Sugar and any other illness. Taking medicine for Telminorm/telvas, PH 40 and 12.5 for BP and Clavax 75 aspirin for thickness of blood and Eptoin 200 mg at night. All details are submitted for Father.
Hi team. Good afternoon. Am sanjana. Suffering from severe migraine since my childhood. I have consulted many doctors. But those medicines are not helpful. Would you suggest me to have operation regarding this. Am totally confused.
Sir I have a migraine problem what should I do to get rid of this problem pls help me out sir seee ahead.
I want to last long in bed. I have heard about some instant pills that helps to stay long in bed. Which pill should I take. And also does taking pill will create numbness as created by some of long lasting condoms Please advise I want to stay long for my first time and also it should not take away the pleasure.
I am a 43 years old male person, govt. Employee. Suffering from parkinson's disease for last 7-8 years. Presently taking allopathic medicines like syndopa+ alongwith pacitane, resolect, premipex, but not getting proper relief. Feeling very disorganized and ruined future. Wether this disease is curable or just manageable. What to do. Help me sir.
Proper and sound hearing is essential for a healthy living. If you are suffering from lack or loss of hearing, chances are that you are missing out on life itself. Therefore, it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment.
There are various reasons that contribute to loss of hearing. Some of the common causes are:
- Increasing noise
- Genetically inherited
Over the years various surgical and non-surgical methods have surfaced that can help repair loss of hearing and damage. Among the other branches of medicines, Ayurveda is the most old and ancient method. It uses natural herbs in order to correct and treat hearing loss. This has proved to be extremely beneficial and potent and it cures hearing ailments with the help of a number of natural methods. Some of them are:
- Lukewarm mustard oil or sesame oil: If you are suffering from ache in ears or loss in hearing, try putting few drops of warm mustard oil and sesame oil in your ear and hold it with index fingers. At the same time store air in your mouth and let your cheeks contract and bulge for a minute or so. This ayurvedic tip considerably improves hearing and reduces ear pain.
- Radish juice and sesame oil: If you are suffering from sores and hearing problems, a mixture of the two can be beneficial. In this method, a small quantity of Radish juice should be boiled with a small quantity of sesame oil, till the juice absorbs the oil. This mixture should be administered twice a day in order to experience the results.
- Applewood oil: A variety of ingredients are required in order to create the resultant oil. Initially cow's urine should be boiled and the applewood powder must be added to it. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. This concoction is then boiled and the resultant oil should be stored and applied with cotton daily. This improves hearing a great deal.
- Mixture of neem and turmeric: In this method turmeric and neem leaves are boiled together. The steam should be taken as well as the water must be applied on the ears and surrounding areas. This has proved to be an extremely effective remedy in treating pus in the ears and consequent hearing loss.
- Mixture of Radish juice, turmeric, sesame oil and ajwain seeds: All these ingredients must be taken in selective quantities and boiled to get the resultant oil. This oil must be stored and used to treat loss of hearing and other ear diseases.
Related Tip: "6 Signs You Need A Hearing Test"