Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
Sir mere face par melamet cream lagane se dono aankho ke tarf black dhabbe ho gaye hain please koi upay bataye.
I have skin problem In my hands. Black color, rough skin, ityness whole day, burns when I go in sunlight.
Are you bored of how your skin appears? Well, there are techniques to give it a new life. Your skin’s natural baby look can be back with techniques like Laser Resurfacing. It is a technique that can improve the appearance of the skin. It can improve the skin on the face, neck or hands. It is an effective method of reversing the damages that have been caused due to sun exposure, raging and unhealthy lifestyles. It can be ablative or non-ablative. In the ablative technique, rapid pulses of light, which have high intensity, are used for removing the layers the have been damaged by sun rays. Non-ablative lasers are usually non-wounding in nature. In this method, collagen growth is activated and catalysed. This gives a tight look to the skin.
When to Go For Laser Skin Resurfacing?
There are certain conditions that need to be considered prior to taking up this method. Here are some of the conditions listed below:
- When you find your skin to be sun-damaged and there are wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, it is a good idea to go for this treatment.
- You can go for this treatment if you have experienced certain irregular changes in the colour of the skin. There could be blotchiness or brown spots even.
- You can opt this if your skin’s beauty is getting marred by scars. The scars can make your skin surface look uneven and rough.
- This is useful to get rid of precancerous skin growths.
Well, every beautifying technique has some advantages and unavoidable disadvantages. One must consider all the aspects involved in the process before deciding to opt for it. Here are the pros and cons of the process:
- It helps in smoothing and tightening of the skin.
- It can leave you with long-lasting improvements in the present quality and texture of your skin.
- It can also be useful in getting rid of facial hairs and hairs on the neck, chest and hands.
- It can lead to scarring and pigment changes.
- It can escalate skin disorders. It can also aggravate allergic reactions or cold sores
- The process is not effective for wrinkles. It is quite natural that the wrinkles caused by movement of the facial muscles will have a tendency to reappear.
These are some of the most important aspects of this treatment. But, you must consult your dermatologist or surgeon before deciding to go for this surgery. He or she will tell you what suits you the best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I have a skin problem in my hips and ears and its spreading to mu face now, I am so much tensed, when I take medicine its stops but after leaving medicine its again come, what should I do,
My age 19 my face was damaged by pimples and black dots how can my face become bright without any black dots.
I used a face pack which made my skin glowing and it gave me an artificial glowing waxy layer on my skin now my eye lashes are falling out. Please tell me what to do now?
Hi there is a white type spot I can see on my face am too conscious about it. Is it due to lack of vitamin? Please help me it is clearly visible on my face.
Hello which Lip gloss / Lip balm should be used as my lips remain dry while kissing. Please give me suggestion doctor which should be used to have good feel.
I am thinking to do face clean up. So please tell me what it will give me. And tell will there any side effect of the. How my face will look after that.
Hello Doctor I'm Aashish from siliguri I'm 20 years old. Doctor I recently had pox so there are so many pox marks on almost my full body. I just wanted to know that how can I get rid from those marks.
I am 26 years old female, I am suffering from dark circles to my eyes from 7 years, I have used home remedies and doctor suggested ointment creams, but have not cure, what should I do?
Hello doctor. I am 21 yrs old male having oily skin suggest me fairness cream which has UV protection.?
Which kind of fruits are best for skin I want glow my face so which us best for me and how I glow my face as soon as possible give me answer.
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back .I used scar removal cream for 6 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.