Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandra Shekar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend are 21 year old and I am sexually active with him. After doing sex. Lots of blood was coming out from his penis. What is it. Is it a serious disease. But he dont wanna go to doctors to keep it secret can you tell me the name of the medicine so that we can get it without consulting doctors. Please.
I am having lot of body heat. I get a lot of sweat more from head than from body. How to reduce body heat and sweating.
Is tat any chance to get prevents having sex on first day of periods. Can you please confirm it and is ipill is safe to taking during periods.
Dear sir, Meri age 28 hai. And mujhe sports ka bahot shauq hai. Volleyball bahot khelta hu mai. Or khelte waqt 3 times ankle twist hogaya hai same leg ka. First time and second time jabb twist huwa tha to 15 to 20 days takleef thi but last time January 2016 me hua tha and pain kamm hone me one month laga honga shayed but aaj bhi 8 month k baad aisa lagta hai ki mai khel nahi sakta and ankle me problem hai or stress jabb deta hu to lagta hai ki abhi takk theek nahi hua. What to do? Pahele bhi koi special medication nahi liya tha.
What is synonymous of flu and what is its effects after that What's yours suggestions Where is its related hospital Please give me hospital list about HIV aids prevent Give some clinic address.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).