Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandra Mouli
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra MouliYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor's My daughter is 18 months old but still her teeth are not growing. Is it a problem? Her weight is only 8.5 kg. Is she underweight? If yes what should we do? One local medical practitioner has suggested us to give her calcium. Should we buy calcium tablets? By the way she is spontaneous but does not like to eat anything. Please suggest.
What should I give as a food to my 8 month old son? And what shall I use in his body for this summer. He can't tolerate this summer. He likes to leave in cool temperature.
Dear gynecologist, I delivered a baby 1.5 yes old for her I didn't feed her properly just 2 months I feared her because of my nipple shape not sharp she couldn't take milk from me and from one point feeding stopped and I got my periods and recently I can feel small small lumps in my breast both sides and when I press a little milk also coming so can you tell me is that normal post delivery or I need to check for any breast cancer test? My age is 29.
My baby is 7 months old. She is having lots of prickly heat rashes on her body all over the body. I don't knw which powder to use. Please suggest me a good baby prickly heat powder for her to cure fast.
Male child 2 months cries while passing gas. His stomach seems partially filled with air. How can I reduce his pain while passing gas.
Is it possible for a child of age 5 years and 4 months to have 'Fibrile Convulsion Plus' symptoms without running a high fever?
My child is one and half year young. Of late I have observed that whenever he eats something he immediately potty out. Please advice my concern.
Often children are seen as resilient and capable of bouncing back from almost any situation. Traumatic experiences can however lead to long lasting and severe effects that might stay even in their adult lives if they aren’t dealt with. Trauma might result from any such thing that can disrupt their safety and leave them vulnerable. These include verbal, sexual or physical abuse, an unstable environment, domestic violence, separation from parents, bullying, severe illness, or invasive medical procedures.
Despite having emotional consequences, there is still hope. Here are a few ways childhood trauma can be dealt better with:
- Accept trauma when it happens to you. Childhood trauma victims generally spend many years trying to see past what has happened to them by pretending as if nothing happened and dismissing it wholly. Another way they cope is by blaming themselves and feeling guilty about it. Healing can only begin when you accept that the traumatic incident did actually happen and that you aren’t to be blamed for it.
- Take control. Helplessness can spill over into your adulthood and make you act and constantly feel like a victim. This leads to making choices resulting from all the pain inside. The past takes control of the present when you have been victimized. Conquering the pain is the only way to get the present back in your control. Letting go of old defense mechanisms used by you as a child may be the only way to take back control of your life and bury the pain.
- You should not isolate yourself and seek support instead. Withdrawing from others is the natural instinct of most survivors of trauma. This might just make things even worse. You should take conscious steps to maintain healthy relationships and to connect with other people to facilitate the process of healing. Seeking support helps. Childhood trauma survivor support groups and talking with trusted friends and family can help heal as well.
- The ability to deal with stress increases, if you maintain better health. Get adequate rest, exercise and eat well and set a regular routine. Abstain from drugs and alcohol as they only provide relief for a temporary amount of time, but increase isolation feelings, anxiety and depression, thus worsening trauma symptoms.
- Learn to truly let go. Accepting implies embracing the trauma and deciding what you will do about it. It can dominate throughout your life unless you let it all out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!