Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra BhushanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female, aftr delivery my backpain is paining too much as it waz done by scizor, please suggest to get rid of it.
During recent days 3 times I suffered a epileptic type condition where there were no seizures but some slight muscle stiffness combined with short 2 minutes unconscious period is seen where I can see people around but couldn't respond . One doctor suggested to take eeg and MRI scan to rule out the issue but I took the tests twice nothing negative came out everything was normal even then the doctor suggested levipil 500 mg . Is this right way to take medication ?
I am 55 years and suffering back pain for the last three months please advice me. I am taking concord 1. 25 mg at morning, and cardaze 1. 25 and atorfit cv 10 in night and sompras d 40 for my ulcer problem. Please advice me
Hi, whenever I wake up. I feel ache in my ankle. I take some time to run. It always happen with me. Please suggest.
I have been noticing a knot (may be lymph node) on my neck below the back lower head part. I noticed of this in last week. I thought this will be disappear itself. But still it is on the same place. It is not paining. Does this need medication? Or it will be cured itself in some time. Why this occur and how it can be cure? What is this? Is this dangerous? Please help me! Thanks in advance.
My grandma hip bone got fractured and her age is about 85. Within 4 days, she got bed soar which is in starting stage. I need suggestions/guidance to treat it in this stage and stop it to improve further.
I am 30 yr old, working as account whole day sitting only, feeling sick and back pain. Kindly advice.
I am having a back pain issues since 3 years and recently I feel very painful in my coccyx by then I took an MRI and I found tears in my L4 and L5 also S1 now I need an advice what should I do.
Will ejaculation cause right hip pain? I am suffering from this problem. I am also having lower leg pain. Will ejaculation cause these problems? I am suffering from neck pain since 1 year. I consulted neurologist. He suggested for MRI. It says that no significant abnormality detected. But it says that minimal posterior disc protrusion noted at c5-6 .is this problem of disc causing my right hip and lower leg pain or ejaculation causing it. I am also feeling pain in my penis. I am21 years old. I am also having upper back pain So doctor please kindly answer me as per my question ? And solution to it, as I am using medicines I am still struggling. Please help me Thanks to doctor.
If I keep on working with systems, will I get back pain or any other side effects? Please suggest solutions.
I have back ache some time and pain keep on moving my age is 38 years old my calcium is 8.3 vit d is 15 uric acid is normal.
I am 36 years old man who has been suffering from severe leg pain the last 6 months. The pain is worse at night when legs are up it turns through out the entire leg. Can you offer any advice for me.
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.