Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chandershekar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have puffy eyes it so look ugly & old, what ointment or any other medicine to cure puffiness of my eyes, so please suggest me for good result in a few weeks.
Hi I am student now I dealing with computer for software but due to long and continuous seating in front of computer I am facing eye and back problems please give any solution or medicine.
I have too much cold before 5-6 days. Then it could be ok. But now I have too much headache on half left side of my head from 2 days. I applied many treatment at home like ginger paste, ginger tea, warm compress. But there's nothing betterment in my head. What can I do? Do I need specs? I don't think so. Then What is the problem?
My eyes number is increase. I change my glasses in various times and take various expensive medicine but not see results. please tell me how I can manage my eyes number?
Children who were addicted to gadgets get children to play outdoors for an hour. Research studies in Singapore and in China found that children who played outdoors for an hour a day had fewer incidence of myopia compared to children who spent their time indoors with gadgets
I want to know whether squint surgery would be preferred for someone who is 36 years old. What are the chances of better outcomes?
When the Rp Retinitis Pigmentosa complete treatment will come to india? Some doctors are saying they can improve vision of patient . Some doctors are saying he will bring 50% vision back by his medicine called isotane . HOW MUCH ITS TRUE ? Is any researches going on this incurable disease. And when will treatment come ?
My cousin aged 45 years is suffering from back pain since last 3-4 weeks. Upon consulting various doctors, one of them advised to get a MRI scan done and upon inspecting the report, it is suggested to go through surgery. And other doctors are advising to take 2-3 months of rest to get out of it. Currently, he is not in a position to travel long to any city and get it diagnosed. Please provide your valuable inputs, below is the ouptut in MRI Scan report:- MRI-LUMBARSPINE SEQUENCES: Short.
I have one eye brown nd another one is black past three days. What is dis? Am I having some kind of flu?
I am 26 year old man, Today I have found that I am suffering from colour blindness. So is there any way to reduce colour blindness..
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.