Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Challa BhavaniYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/ Madam, My eyes start burning and feels irritated due to long hours usage of computer. So, I consulted a eye specialist and they suggested a glass to wear where the prescription says Purpose: constant use ,Quality: CR (plastic) /- Coating - Remark: single vision NOTE: PP ARC. Will buying this really help me in solving my issue. (crizal lens is what they prefer of RS. 2500)
Hi sir I had undergone laser treatment for scars and acne marks on face the problem is that the skin got pigmented after the treatment so I stopped it ,is it possible to get rid of those black pigment patches, otherwise it will remain life long?
What m I do for my seen pimpul marks how to remove it help for seen mark remove and suggest for this and do me a good suggestion bjjojbb jiufvj.
Hello Mam actually I am 22 year old girl since beginning of my periods they r irregular I had tests all r normal so please suggest medicine so that I get the cycle regularly in every month.
My 11 yrs old girl has anxiety triggered & migraine during exam and any upcoming event. Any trick to avoid anxiety itself?
I am thin. I used to have enough meal. And also use protein but I Haven't any profit of it. What should I do?
A heart attack makes you rethink and get a double take on life. Once you survive it, you tend to realize how close your brush with death has been and how important your lifestyle choices can be. Most people go on to live a productive life after a heart attack provided they can adhere to making healthy choices. Here's what you can do if you have experienced your first attack and want to change for the better:
- Start at the hospital: A person usually stays in the hospital for 3 days after an attack to monitor their condition. This duration increases if you have complications that involve procedures like a bypass surgery. Your first significant change will come in the form of your medication routine. Your existing dosage may be adjusted and you'll possibly be prescribed newer medicines that will treat and control your symptoms. You'll not only need to know the names of all your medicines, but when you have to take them. It's best you know exactly why you are taking each one of them, if there are other more economic alternatives since this may last a lifetime and what side effects they may have.
- Maintaining your mental health: Once bitten, twice shy applies for heart attack victims too. Not only do they live in a constant worry about another attack, every small symptom like a harmless muscle pull can trigger the fear factor. You also get into the "heart patient" dependent mode based on how much help you need to recover. Check for support groups and other heart attack survivors in your locality to see how they are coping. Read more about your recovery and try to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Go to a cardiac rehab: Many hospitals have a rehabilitation program that you can participate in as an outpatient or you can go to a clinic that specializes in it. Such programs help speed up your recovery. It is run by people who will hand hold you in bringing positive changes in your life to protect and strengthen your heart. You'll learn activities that positively improve heart functions and reduce your chances of developing complications or dying from heart disease. You'll also get benefit from exercises that'll be taught by a certified exercise specialist.
- Make a change in your lifestyle: Quit smoking that is an obvious one. You'll now have to lead a more active lifestyle with daily exercise. You'll also need to actively manage your diabetes and obesity. None of these changes can happen in a day. In fact, behavioral scientists suggest that you need to practice a new activity continuously for twenty one days for it to become a habit.
I have a skin problem. I want a skin which would be pure and without acne and spotless. There are some rashes forming on my body during summer season. Is there any blood purifier to control the toxins of my body.
I have pain in my right arm from last 2 months I do many cure of it but it is still paining. I request you to give me a right suggestion. Thanks.
Does the egg get released on 14th and have sex on that day to get pregnant does it matter if some cum out and only Bit goes in will I still become pregnant.
I am 22 years old Male. I have tiny hair ON my nose. I have tried scrubbing after taking steam and Shaving as well. But the end result is still the same. Please advice on how to remove those tiny hair ON the nose and prevent them to grow again. Thanks.
Ive seen lot porn movies sites and did I have any problems in my penis because sticky fluid comes lot to me so only am asking if there any problem.
Any doctor tell me mera penis ka outer cover nhi utaara ha abhi taak years jiss sa mujhe apni wife ka andher dalna ma prblm aati ha yeh kaisa thk hoga please tell me.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.