Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Challa BhavaniYour feedback matters!
Doctor, is it possible to stop pregnancy after 2 months just by eating medicines under medication? If so, please tell me the what type of medicines and its procedures. Thanking you in advance.
My colour is black and firstly it is white I mean to say firstly my colour is white and now I become black due to dust so advise me what should I do.
Hi, I am 30 years old and I have 3 kids. Actually from 2 months am suffering from gastric problem early mrng as I wake up I fl like vomit n My stomach starts burning. Cant eat anything properly nor I can b active I feel to much illness am fed up of stomach burning .pls help I HD many gastric tablets n did many treatments bt no use Just fa a day I fl relax again same thing repeats.
I am 45 year male my problem is hyper acidity we can take any food acidity and gas come so what can v do need some madeseen.
I'm 21 years old but I don't have facial hair what is the problem I don't know please give solution.
Always being attacked by cold. What measures should I take? Recently my lungs bled for seven days. Etamsylate injection has to be taken almost 9 times a day Doctor says my smoking has done this. Now every bout of cold makes me frightened. Can I experience bleeding from lungs due to cold attack again? Now I have left smoking completely.
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant.
In my nda medical. I got unfit for air force due to short leg length. Can I increase my leg length by increasing weight etc upto 2cm.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.