Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chalapathi RaoYour feedback matters!
Today in morning while going bathroom I found blood in my stool. I didn't felt like this before. While going bathroom in evening also I saw blood in my stool. I got scared. Please suggest me what I need to do now.
I am 21 years old. Around an year ago, a heavy door fell near my left leg and after looking I saw that my ankle was bruised with some pain in my bone. It healed by itself. 15 days ago when I was squatting and cleaning my carpet, I experienced pain in the ankle in the same place. Sometimes there is clicking sound if I give stress in the area. I am planning to run and exercise in mornings. Will I be able to do so or is it harmful for the bone?
Your body goes through drastic changes when you are pregnant. Your body makes more blood during pregnancy; for instance, prior to pregnancy, your body made approximately 5 litres of blood, but now it produces 7 to 8 litres of it.
Producing excess red blood cells requires haemoglobin, which in turn requires plenty of folate, iron and vitamin B12. If there is a deficiency in any of these requirements, you might develop anaemia.
Anaemia is a condition, which is characterized by a lack of red blood cells in the body. The risks of becoming anaemic during pregnancy include:
- Being extremely fatigued
- Miscarriages, premature birth, or low birth-weight
- The baby can inherit anaemia from the mother
- The child can have certain developmental delays
- Postpartum depression (post-childbirth depression)
How it can be prevented?
To prevent such risks, it is important to implement the proper diet. Here are some dietary tips to prevent anaemia during pregnancy:
1. Consume iron-rich foods: Foods that provide you with the best source of iron are
- Poultry and eggs
- Dark green and leafy vegetables (for example: spinach, broccoli and kale)
- Seeds and nuts
- Beans and lentils
- Ripe bananas
2. Don't forget the supplements: Foods are great sources of the nutrients you require, but they may be lacking at times. Ask your doctor for supplements like vitamin, folic acid and iron supplements mostly. Consuming supplements before pregnancy can go a long way in preventing anaemia.
3. Folic acid is important: Folic acid is very important for pregnant women. You must consume 400 milligrams of it to prevent anaemia and birth defects in babies. Foods that are rich in folic acid include:
- Brussel sprouts
4. Vitamins are crucial: Vitamin C helps in iron absorption which boosts haemoglobin production. Some foods rich in vitamin C include
- Citrus fruits
- Bell peppers
5. Be vigilant while cooking: Sometimes while cooking foods, the wrong method can strip them of their iron content. So be careful not to fry, boil or stew such foods too much. Certain foods are best consumed raw; read the labels properly if in doubt.
6. Abstain from certain habits: Alcohol, tea, cigarette and coffee hinder iron absorption. So stop consuming them if you are trying to conceive or have conceived.
I have pcos problem, abnormally am gaining weight. If gaining weight will affect to get conceive. What are the diet should I follow. And what are the exercise I need to do. Pls help me out.
I am 19 years old and I was losing my strength easily by this I am back in my work. What should I do?
Recently I got viral fever I was in icu and they administered me salines after coming to home I am finding a black to greenish color line of vein there is no pain but I am scared what is that? Does it go off please answer.
MY 4.5 YEAR CHILE HAVING Tooth Ache (PAIN) DUE TO CAVITY, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO OVERCOME ON THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT REMOVING TEETH. OR IT IS GOOD TO REMOVE TOOTH IN THIS AGE.
Hi sir I have skin problem I have pimples in my face. So haw can I do for this please help me out for this fronlem thank you so much sir .
I am 20 year old. Can I increase my height by pull ups. My parents r also short. I just need 1 more inch.
What are the symptoms of dengue fever in 12 to 18 year old boys or girls or at the middle or young age?
1/2 medium cucumber
1 cup (250 ml) cabbage
1 large carrot
2 stalks of celery with leaves
A handful of spinach
A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Supplement your weight loss efforts with this awesome drink
This drink helps detoxify the body, rich in antioxidants, it is anti-inflammatory, and it aids digestion. You cant get much better than this.