Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaitanya Byragoni
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitanya ByragoniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sensitivity problem in front 4 teeth. I am not able to brush properly though using sensodine. What should I do to get rid of it?
I done my root canal since 2 year nd near space between teeth having bleeding since 1 year nd now I use stolin can it work?
I want to use a betadine mouthwash as suggested by the doctor's from this app only due to bad smell in my mouth or blood may be seen sometimes while brushing the teeth I don't want to go for scaling or polishing at this time. But I somewhere read that it is harmful for using it regularly or it cannot be used after 15 20 days as the doctor's suggested. So is it okay to use it or not?
I am 28 years old male I have dental problem, doctor advice me to rct to one of my top upper teeth. 6+. Can I do it?
Dear sir/madam, My sis is suffering from moth ulcer from past 7 days and she had stomachache also and having loose motions too. What is the possible reasons for these disorders.
Can anyone suggest what is the cost of scaling and tooth cleaning and polishing. I don't have too. Much money. So kindly suggest.
I am 25 years old female I am suffering from mouth ulcer for last 3 days I have applied coconut milk but haven't got any relief what should I do now? Please suggest me some medicine.
Sir I have problem in my teeths. Usually I do not eat sweets but when I ate than I feel a very strange feeling not pain but an unbearable feeling. Please tell me about it.
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.