Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ch. Vijayapal Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ch. Vijayapal ReddyYour feedback matters!
My wife get little gland on her breast. And now it's increase day by day. Or its starts pain when touched little hardly.
Hi, I am a Science student and 21 years old. Recently I checked my BP and it was kind of high (150/100). The local doctor was surprised and asked me check up on a specialist as this high BP at this age is irregular. But he said to wait and check BP over a week to see whether this was not due to sudden stress. I am overweight (105 kg, height 5'11"). So my question is whether I consult a doctor asap and start medication or improve my lifestyle (diet, exercise etc.) for a couple of months and see the results? Thanking you in advance.
Hi mam /sir From Last 1 month my hair fall increase suddenly too much that I started bald from the centre and side one, should I go for to getted bald so that I got a new growth of hair and mean while I do oil massage to make hair strong and healthier or something else to do please consult me doctor.
Hi For Hypertension I have done all test including 2d, and hear and kidney test but didn't diagnosed, Currently I am on 1200 calories diet with 100gm protein 100 carb with low fats intake, I do my workout regularly with 20 min cardio.
Hello doctor, my brother-in-law is suffering from headache and fever from last 20 days. We have admitted him to ms ramaiah hospital bangalore before 12 days. He is still at hospital and doctors are please failing to find the cause in all the tests. Please tell me what is cause and what disease it is
What to do with runner's knee? Is this related to diabetes? I am 35 years male. Just started running for a week and then it started. please help.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.