Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ch Venugopal Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ch Venugopal RaoYour feedback matters!
Flow of urinating has become slow. In the process the frequeny has been increased. Checked sugar level. Sugar is within the limit. It may be a prostate problem. Is surgery must. If so after surgery noraml life can be performed.
Hello sir. I am 27 years old, can we take deviry gold shilajit regularly for 2 months. For energy and activeness.
For one time very little hard stool in my case leads to anal fissure. But I have asked our nearest people about it, they all told one time in their lifetime has suffered from hard stool but not anal fissure. So my question is why I get fissure for only one time hard stool. For that reason I stay always in fear and I am afraid to take any food by thinking if these food may cause hard stool and it leads anal fissure. So I always confined in home, I can not go any occasion as I can not eat so I can not enjoy with other because other people ear everything but they do not face such problem. To get life of other people by advising a colorectal surgeon Lateral sphincterotomy, surgery was done 1 year ago. But it can not fulfill my wish. I am completely vegetarian now and I am only 43 kgs in age of 24.
I have problem of number 2 I take to much time some time I came out from toilet without doing anything I suffering from 5 year.
My sister's husband's renal profile are as follows SERUM BLOOD UREA NITROGEN BLOOD UREA NITROGEN 72 CREATININE, SERUM CREATININE 6.66 BUN/create RATIO BUN/create RATIO 10.81 5.00 - 15.00 URIC ACID, SERUM URIC ACID 8.6 High 3.5 - 7.2 mg/dL TOTAL PROTEIN, SERUM TOTAL PROTEIN 6.1 Low 6.4 - 8.2 g/dL ALBUMIN, SERUM ALBUMIN 3.1 Low 3.4 - 5.0 g/dL GLOBULIN GLOBULIN 3 2.0 - 4.1 g/dL ELECTROLYTES (NA/K/CL), SERUM SODIUM 136 136 - 145 mmol/L POTASSIUM 5.8 High 3.50 - 5.10 mmol/L CHLORIDE 108 High 98 - 107 mmol/L I have consult a nephrologist ,he suggested dialysis ,but we are not prepare for it, sir is any other specific treatment for solve this problem in Ayurveda.
Her left kidney has been removed because it was small by birth and was not working properly and we came to know about this BBY October 2015 and den on 31st of December her kidney was operated and was taken out and so now she is on one kidney only and after that she took only 1 month rest and went on her office for work and after this operation she is facing so much of problems like in her period days she face allot of pain and till 6-7 days the period days goes on and like this she face headache many times and nerves pain, stomach pain, lower abdomen pain, and muh Mai chilly bhi height h and she suffer from legs pain also and she has so much of weakness in her body. Please help us out of this problem she is actually in a serious problem.
My prostrate gland is enlarged, it is 37gms. I am aged 85. Pl. Give suggestions, precautions and remedies.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.