Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ch. Vamsi MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, From last one and half year, I started observing dark marks on my both cheeks, I tried many home remedies to cure this. But still black marks are there, and it is getting dark day by day. I used to do threading on my cheeks, but from last 1 and half year I am not doing this, but when I started feeling marks I stopped to do threading. Please guide me what I should do? One of my friend suggested me to use Nometasone Furoate crameam on these marks. Is it ok to use this or can you suggest me some ways to cure it
The term exfoliative dermatitis literally means peeling or shedding of the skin. It is also known as erythroderma. This condition is characterized by the reddening and peeling away of large patches of skin all over the body. The skin may also turn rough and scaly and feel painful or itchy. Exfoliative dermatitis is caused by a skin cell disorder, which causes a rapid turnover in skin cells. People suffering from chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, autoimmune diseases, eczema and seborrheic dermatitis are at a high risk of suffering from this condition.
Apart from affecting a person’s appearance, the shedding of skin cells can also cause dehydration and nutritional deficiencies especially of protein and vitamin A and D. The loss of skin cells also makes you vulnerable to serious infections and damage to muscles and bones. It can also lead to hair loss and thickening of nails. Thus it is important to treat this condition as early as possible.
Treatment for this condition depends on a number of factors including the patient’s age, overall health, tolerance to specific types of medication and procedures and extent of reaction. When treating this disease, it is important to identify the root cause as it resists treatment until the root cause has been treated. To do this, a skin biopsy may be needed along with a physical examination and blood tests.
Patients suffering from acute exfoliative dermatitis may also require hospitalization. Hospitalization may also be suggested for elderly patients or people living alone. This is in cases where the condition has affected the patient’s fluid levels and internal body temperature. Emergency treatment can include:
- Discontinuation of medications that may be causing this condition as a side effect
- Application of petroleum jelly on the affected area to reduce fluid loss and prevent secondary infections
- Non adherent dressing of the affected areas if the skin is crusting or weeping
- Correction of body temperature through cooling baths or heated blankets
- Antibiotics and intravenous fluids to combat dehydration
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I'm 23 year old male. My skin is oily .mai summer session me tea NAC soap use krta tha jisse mera face normal rhta tha but agr vo soap ab use krta hi to skin bhut rough ho jati h or aisa lgta h skin burn ho gyi ho or skin ko moisturize krne ke liye koi cold cream use krta hu to pimples aa jate h mai bhut pareshan hu .plz help me .what should I do? please sir /mam help me as soon as possible.
In 2008, doctor prescribed me some medicines. After taking these medicines I got some skin problems. Like itching, red patches, heat releasing from body. Is there any solution to this problem? I already take lots of medical treatment but there is no positive results, in fact I gain lots of weight due to medicines of allergy.
How I get rid off my face skin from pimples and blackheads or spots. Please suggest me some caring tips products, medicines or diet. Can you help me please ?
2. Regular facial massage is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles. Face massage is also effective for reducing neck wrinkles, laugh lines, and crows feet. Face massage improves and maintain better circulation on your face, which strengthens and tightens the skin, removes wrinkles and sagging skin, and restores a younger looking appearance on your face.
3. One of the best natural treatments to remove forehead wrinkles for men is to prepare a facial mask made from small pieces of raw papaya and banana. Apply this paste on the forehead area to get rid of forehead wrinkles.
4. Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for forehead wrinkles and dark skin on forehead. For reducing wrinkles on face and dry skin on forehead, just apply lemon juice on the forehead. Your forehead skin will get fair gradually and the frown lines and furrow lines will begin to disappear after using this skin care treatment.
5. Applying aloe vera gel on the wrinkled forehead is helpful in keeping the skin well moisturized. This is one of the best natural remedies for forehead wrinkles that reduces deep forehead wrinkle and frown lines.