Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ch Sita Ramu
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ch Sita RamuYour feedback matters!
My dad is paralysed Right side since 1 year Provide me some natural treatment and daily food chart Please sir. He even took acupuncture treatment.
Hello doctor I am feeling full right arm numbness and pain (mild) from last one month. Both Numbness and pain are not continue kindly suggest what to do.
Whenever I sit cross legged posture as I stand up numbing occur to my left leg what I do sir please.
Hello sir mere papa ko paralysis huwa hai pechle 6 mahino se ab unhe baat karne aur sidi haat ki 2 ungliya kaam nahi kar pa rahe aise me unhe kya karna chayiye aur kis dr ko dikhane se unhe acha hoga ?
My mom hands shake whenever she serves tea or anything else. The hands are not still. Is it the sign of arthritis? She has low blood pressure problem and What should I do?
I am really depressed and confused about marfan syndrome. I haven't gain weight since after I was 10 years or so. I am presently 186 cm in height with 126 lbs weight. I have mild pectus excavatum, mild arched palate and a little crowding of teeth on right side only I have deviated nasal septum my father had that too and I was a mouth breather so I think it led to arched palate and crowded teeth. And I have stretch marks on mid back buttocks and underarms. My arm span is also around 188 cm. I show positive wrist sign but confused about thumb sign as I curl it under my fingers it does not cross the palm but it crosses pinky finger. And I have normal sinus rhythm from my ECG. Havnt gone through echo. Really anxious I am help me at.
I have exams from last fifteen days regularly and I am not able to sleep because of this act would it be affecting my health mentally, physically or socially if I don't take enough sleep would it be causing insomnia and as a regular habit I am not not able to sleep after exam don' t know why? shall I take some sleeping pills so that I can sleep. Thanks in advance.
Sir, I am feeling uneasy when I am talking to our seniors And feeling problem in discuss any senior person or matter. My right hand vibrate when I am writing in a special paper i. E. When I am signing in cheque and other papers.
Hi, In my Right leg I am having numbness sensation due to sitting on chair more than 5 min also. I used to keep wallet in my back pocket due to that I have this problem may be. I am taking MyloNerve tablet suggested by doctor but not feeling well still. I need suggestions & some physiotherapist names.
Brain surgery involves several medical procedures, which incorporate fixing issues with the brain, including changes in the tissues of the brain, cerebrospinal fluid and brain blood flow. Brain surgery is quite a complicated method of surgery and the type of surgery to be conducted depends on the underlying conditions.
Reasons for Brain Surgery:
Brain surgery is performed for the correction of physical brain abnormalities. These abnormalities could occur because of diseases, birth defects and injuries. A brain surgery is required when the following conditions arise in the brain:
- Abnormal blood vessels
- Blood clots in the brain
- When the protective tissue or dura is damaged
- Due to nerve damage
- Parkinson’s disease
- Any kind of pressure after an injury
- Skull fractures
- In case of stroke and tumors
A surgery may not be required for all the above mentioned conditions, but in case of many, a brain surgery is very important as the conditions may worsen health problems.
Types of brain surgeries:
- Craniotomy: During this open brain surgery, an incision is made in the scalp, and a hole is created in the skull, near the area, which is being treated. After this process is complete, the hole or bone flap is secured in its place using plates or wires.
- Biopsy: This form of brain surgery helps in the removal of a small amount of brain tissues or tumors. After removal, the tissues or tumors are examined under a microscope. The creation of a small incision and a hole in the skull is indicated as a part of this process.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: This form of brain surgery enables the removal or lesions and tumors via the nose and sinuses. Private parts of the brain can be accessed without creating an incision. An endoscope is utilized in the process which is used to examine tumors all across the brain.
- Minimally Invasive neuroendoscopy: This process is similar to the minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery. This method also involves the use of an endoscope for removal of brain tumors. Small, dime sized holes may be made in the skull to access some brain parts.
Brain surgeries may be associated with several risks. They may be:
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Blood clot formations
- Swelling of the brain
- A state of coma
- Impairment in speech, coordination and vision.
- Problems in memory
- Strokes and seizures
- Infections in the brain
A brain surgery is a serious and very complex surgery. There are different kinds of brain surgeries, which are conducted depending on the condition and severity of the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.