Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ch. Ram ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old female, l have projection in anus. I do not know whether it is from inside anus or not. When touches projection it is soft, acidity,blood in stool, above mentioned symptom is there for last five years. L have applied ice and coconut oil ,pain relief is there. Projection remains there. I am very much afraid if I have cancer, please help.
I have kidney stone in my left kidney. How much water should I drink per day so that it not harmful to my health.
Cancer is probably the most dreaded disease of our time. There are many different types of cancers, based on the parts of the body affected. As the name suggest, bladder cancer originates in the bladder. It typically affects elderly people but can occur at any age. In most cases, bladder cancer is treatable as long as it is detected in the early stages. However, it has a high risk of recurrence and hence cancer surveillance is needed for many years after treatment.
There are a number of challenges associated with bladder cancer surveillance, such as:
- Anxiety: As expected, it can be quite nerve wrecking to be constantly tested for cancer and have to wait for the results of your tests. A cystoscopic examination is one of the main methods of testing for bladder cancer. Most patients show both pre-procedural and post-procedural anxiety. To deal with this anxiety and stress try meditating or practising yoga. Going for a walk regularly can also help ease the symptoms of anxiety and improve your overall health. Connect with other bladder cancer patients who can understand your experience and fears.
- Adherence: After the cancer has been cured, bladder cancer patients need to be tested at least once every 3-6 months for the first three years and annually thereafter. This frequency increases for Nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer patients. Many patients prefer to use urine-based tests rather than a cystoscopic examination, but this may lead to more unwanted stress and anxiety and these tests do have false positive results at the time. Adhering to this schedule is often difficult and most patients do not strictly adhere to this schedule. However, this is completely in the hands of the patient. The more regularly you get yourself checked up, the higher the chances of detecting bladder cancer tumours in the initial stages and getting it treated.
- Related infections: Bladder cancer patients have a higher risk of developing tumors in the ureter and kidneys. Tumors may also develop in the inner lining of these organs. The risk of these tumors depends on the stage and grade of the initial disease and the response of the tumor to treatment. As with any other infection and health disorder, your food and water intake plays an important role in keeping toxins at bay. While there have been no proven supplements to help prevent bladder cancer, drink plenty of water to flush your system and keep it clean.
Sir I am 21 years old, and I am very much worried about my health, I have suffered through piles, and I have also taken the treatment for it, blood ejaculation have been stopped. But I feel some burning problem.
I go to bathroom. It takes half a minute for me to start urine. And when it start, it come with burning. I was having cervical decompression, so I had laminectomy 3 months ago. When this urine problem will recover? Or any home remedy you want to tell.
Hi I am suffering from a problem which is during urination. There is some white sticky fluid coming out when I exert pressure when I am in a loo. If m not exerting any pressure no sticky fluid comes out. There is no pain at all. Kindly suggest.
Hi I had sex with my boyfriend 5 days regularly (from 10 to 15November, one day I have taken unwanted 72, and after 16November, urine is very frequently with little irritation, and little amount blood came, while my period date is 26. Pls suggest.
Hi, I am 33 year male live in gurgaon. I am a software engg . I was quite heavy drinker since last 7 years (approx 270 ml whisky at a time & 2-3 times per week) I had no problem but from last year I am suffering from some symptoms 1) reddish face 2) acne on face & skalp 3) abdominal pain (weired - not in same place sometimes left, right, back or even in testicles, groin) it is never persistant it comes and goes automatically 4) amber color urine all this is appeared abruptly from couple of months. Now I have left drinking as well as tobacco, too. But the pain is still there apart from these no other symptoms like" loss of appetite" or nucia, vomitting, yollowish skin, confusion. I am confused that what it could be? I am damn afraid of cirrhosis/ckd. I never checked with doctor cause all these was never intense. What it could be? am I in great trouble? is it the thing I should worry? please help
I have acne and scars of these acne. Please give me the solution. I also get these kidney stones. And I am also suffering from hair loss since last month.
Dear Doctor, I was having enlarged prostate. Stream of urine was very thin and urine was leaking out even before preparing for urination. I underwent TURP surgery on 15.02. 2016 where about 70-80 ml of prostate was removed and remaining prostate size as per ultrasound is 62 cc. After two months of surgery, the stream again become thin. I consulted R. G. Stone. After taking special x-ray, it was told that there is urethral stricture. I again went to SGRH, where dilation was performed on 15.04. 2016. At that time flow became normal. Now again stream is becoming thin. I am on antibiotics for the last three months. Doctor at SGRH as also R. G. Stone advised 2nd surgery. I am not in a position to undergo 2nd surgery. Kindly advise whether any treatment is available in homeopathy. If yes, kindly guide me in this respect. Thanks and regards,
My anus is paining mainly when going to toilet only outside that too. If I keep finger at the opening surface, I feel high pain. Its like keeping hand on a open wound. This is created mainly when toilet goes very tight and hard. I drink 3litres water per day.
why my 4 yr son only urinated once a day on the last 5 days. He has mild autism n still wearing diapers all day. For example yesterday he was urinated on 7 am, today he was urinated on 9 am. I knew exactly because I change his diapers and bathed him. I think he is doing it on purposed, there is no bad symptom like fever or fussing. Drink n act like usual, but I can feel his stomach is bloated and once peeing it will be lots but the color is a bit yellowish. But his poop are normal (once a day). I tried to convinced him to pee and took off the diaper, but he insist to wore the diaper and will pee once he can not hold it anymore. Should I visit a doctor?
I am getting alot of pain in my stomach and back. M guessing its kidney stone. Any suggestion what I should do now?
I am having a problem when going to bathroom. I am experiencing some sort of pain in the anus. What is the solution.
Painful urination from two days, little fever and headache always, can't sleep, weakness, very painful, repeated painful urination in small intervals.
I am 62 years old. I have problem of going for urination very frequently. I have got operated prostate which was size of 32 cc. But even after operation there is no relief. Flow of urine is also very slow. Even sometimes it comes in drops. Kindly advise some homeopathic medicine.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.