Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ch.MachenderYour feedback matters!
Having pain in my joints mainly lower extremity while walking and when sleep back ache every day whether not using pillow as well as soft bed Uric acid sugar and all investigations are Normal but Uric acid is on border line Not having any pain killers only antioxidant one tab a day using one glass of milk and Fruits properly since 5 Feb please advice what to do? Non veg off and on.
From last month I am feeling pain around my left Lower rib while sitting. I do not feel pain when I do not sit.
I am suffering from the pain in both of my hands near the biceps region. Can you suggest me something to relive from this pain?
I am suffering from back pain due to heavy weight lifting, can aloe Vera (barbadensis). Heals it faster? Does it works?
I am 38th years old. I can't fully bent my fingers. I feel pain every joint of my fingers & wrist also. I can't bent my wrist. I can't catch anything tightly. In morning I feel stiffness in my fingers. I feel pain on my left knee. I feel pain in my feet also. I can't open cap of a bottle if tight. I feel pain on my Palm also. My ASO level is high. I take penicillin 12lacs injection. I am in sales profession.
Iam 23 yrs old girl iam facing problem of white discharge called Leucorrhoea and due this I have constant pain in my backbone but this is in white color and doesnot possesses smell or itching or bulging nothing like that, but when I use to get back pain I use to have large amount of white discharge, how to get rid of this problem.
Having pain in knees can't walk too much. This pain is from 1 year when I was suffering from chickengunia.
Hi, my husband met an accident last year and he got deep cut in his artery of left hand wrist at the base of thumb. It was operated and there are 7-8 stitches. Now sometimes he has pain in his whole hand starts from shoulder to wrist. Is it becoz he is fitness freak nd does weight lifting in gym? Please advise.
Truly have backpain. I have leg pain also. I have removed my uterus and ovary. I am taking calcium tablets. My age is 50.
I'm sports player like cricketer and last few days my shoulder pain during playing matches. I'm not play properly. What reason behind them.
I am 26 male. I was hit by a motorbike in the right leg knee area. I escaped bone fracture but My upper and right outer side is swollen and stiff. I cannot bend my leg. Also there is sudden sharp pain when I stand or twist my leg. There is click sound in knee sometimes. Please tell me treatments and rest periods. I am working professional.
First day of my last menstrual period was 25th Jan. My cycle is of 30 days. I had intercourse during my fertile period. Few days later I started developing lower back ache leg cramps joint pain especially during night. Since last few days frequent urination and constipation. Probably these are pregnancy symptoms. Today on 28 Feb I took a pregnancy test since I missed my period too. But the result was negative. So what I am supposed to do now?
Hello sir l have a low grade partial tear in my left knee doctor suggest me exercise or physiotherapy l do this consist 21 days and l have relief in my pain but sir in which day my knee movement become stable or l do not feel any pop sound in my knee.
Breaking a bone no matter how small is painful. This pain is caused both by the actual break in the bone and the damage to surrounding muscles, ligaments, nerves and other soft tissue. There are three stages of pain caused by a fracture:
- Acute Pain: Pain that occurs immediately after a bone is fractured
- Sub-Acute Pain: Pain experienced while the one and soft tissues heal
- Chronic Pain: Pain experienced after the fracture has healed
Any kind of fracture can cause these types of pain. However, it is not essential for everyone who has had a fracture to experience all the three kinds of pain. Many people experience pain only when the fracture occurs but in few cases, a person may break a bone and not realize it. Each type of pain needs to be dealt with in a different way.
- Acute Pain: Acute pain reduces as the fracture heals. For this, the fractured bone must be reset in place and held together with a splint, brace or cast so as to immobilize it. In some cases, surgery may also be needed. Over the counter pain medication is often prescribed to help deal with this type of pain. The patient is also advised to rest the broken bone and avoid certain types of movement that could worsen the break. A broken bone takes a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks to heal. However, in cases of other conditions such as osteoporosis, this time period could be much longer.
- Sub-Acute Pain: As the injury heals, the sub-acute pain experienced reduces. Immobilizing a broken bone to help it heal causes the muscles and soft tissues around it to stiffen and weaken thus triggering this type of pain. Physical therapy can be very helpful in dealing with this type of pain. Along with strengthening the muscles and reducing stiffness, physical therapy also helps reduce inflammation and scar tissue. Physical therapy can be provided in many ways including exercises, electrical stimulation, ultrasounds, massage etc. It is important to remember that at this stage of treatment, the more the affected limb is used, the faster it will heal. However, it is advisable to avoid putting too much pressure on the bone.
- Chronic Pain: Some people may experience pain for several months and even years after a fracture has healed. This is usually caused by nerve damage or the development of scar tissue. Underlying conditions such as arthritis could also trigger this type of pain. Management of chronic pain varies from individual to individual. Treatment usually takes the form of medication, exercises and physical therapy. It is important not to avoid this type of pain and consult a doctor to ensure that it is not being caused by any other condition.
I am 19 years old and from last year I am suffering from wrist ache. I consulted my doctor but it won't worked properly there is relief now but pain still occurs.
Severe pain on right hand between shoulder and elbow which triggers more at night . Doctor diagnosed it as frozen shoulder suggested physiotherapy excersise and ultra sound etc Following suggestion since last one month . Not much improvement . Can it be pain due to some other reason ? Pllease comment.
I have ACL Tear in Left knee for last 2 and half months. Now my right knee is straining by one side weight rarely in mornings after I wake up I am hearing crack sounds in right knee what is the reason is it due to meniscus strain or else any acl problem in right knee too?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"