Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ch Kadambari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ch KadambariYour feedback matters!
I'm 6 and half month pregnant and my baby weight is just half kg how to gain weight of baby need help plz.
Hello respected doctor's, What is Copper T, my wife age 28 and I am 42 is it a good birth control method? and useful to use or problem happened during sex?
I am 21 years old and have had 1 miscarriage at 3 months and 2 chemical pregnancy im talking medications for thyroids and pcos I have normal period and cycle now had one overy removed due to torsion of ovarian cyst. My husband is in the driving field had his semen analysed and the results are as below microscopy:- Colour opaque gray Viscosity freedrops Volume 3.5 ml Reaction alkaline liquefaction time 30 min Microscopy:- Total count 80 million/ml Actively motile 10% Sluggish motile 40% Non motile 50% Pus cells 3-5/hpf Rbc 0-2/hpf Could you please like at the above n tell what medical and natural methods we can do?
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels