Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C V Prakash Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C V Prakash RaoYour feedback matters!
I am having severe stomach ache from last night. It lasts for just one hour and disappears. What should I do?
Hello doctor. I had a history of 3 miscarriages. Now m preg again my hcg is doubling in every 48 hours. On 1st it was 67 and on 3rd it was 133 and on 5 th it was 320. Should I start hcg injections? Currently m taking susten sr 300 mg twice. Bigomet sr 500 mg twice as I have pcod. Ecosprin 75 mg once and folinext gold once daily. Bharglob injection on every 21 day enoxaparin 40 mg injection daily as there is a clot in last pregnancy.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My wife ultrasound report said that she is suffering from Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is this disease curable if yes how much time and what is the medication and precaution and can she conceive during this.
I suffer from erectile dysfunction since 12 days. I am able to masturbate but not able to do sex. My age is 31 yrs. Wht should I do?
My penis has some white pores inside. On the edge of pink head. What is it and why it has happened? It becomes swollen when my penis is erect.
My mother is having an acidic problem due to which he feels hotness and shivering inside whole body. What can I do. Pls suggest.
Hi, do not know what type of Sickness I have, because every time just thinking for suicide and blood pressure low.Please help me for that
Hi I'm a male my face looks weak and tired please help me out how to look or make my face strong, clean, and beautiful please suggest me something wat to use or wat to do.
In general, the majority (about 90%-95%) of people who get the disease feel terrible (see symptoms) but recover with no problems, as seen in patients in Mexico, the U.S, and many other countries including India.
People with suppressed immune systems historically have worse outcomes than uncompromised individuals; investigators suspect that as swine flu spreads, the mortality rates may rise and be high in this population. Current data suggest that pregnant individuals, children under 2 years of age, young adults, and individuals with any immune compromise or debilitation are likely to have a worse prognosis.
•Make paste of dried ginger (adrak) with water and apply on head before sleeping.
•Rub sandalwood (chandan) in water on a clean surface. Apply the paste prepared on head. When it is dry apply next layer of paste on it. Repeat the procedure three to four times. This is specially good for headache caused by heat.
•Apply some ghee on the leaf of castor (arandi) and then keep this leaf on head.
•Make a thick paste of betel leaves (paan) with water and apply this on head for some time.
•Take amla powder 5-10 gm with equal ghee and sugar twice a day.
•In headache due to cold apply paste of black pepper (kaali mirch) on forehead.
•Make paste of holy basi l(tulsi) leaves and apply it on forehead for sometime.
•Rub nutmeg (jayphal) fruit in milk on a clean surface and make a thin paste. Apply it on forehead.