Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C. Sridevi
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C. SrideviYour feedback matters!
I want heart healthy and to peace full mind and to deep sleep those are how possible to get please give some idea and food and some tips like friendly.
My age is 34 years and I am having high triglycerine level how can it will be controlled my weight is 87 kgs I have smoking and drinking habit.
My father has a chest pain. We take him to hospital, after ECG they said it is a minor heart attack. After 6 hrs, other doctor checked. He said that was major heart attack due high sugar, pain was less. Now he advise to put stunts. So please tell me whether this can be possible. please suggest. That should I do.
Hi I have recently diagnosed thyroid and blood pressure I am using Levo thyroxine 50 and rami April 2.5 everyday morning. As doctor suggested me to reduce weight I started going to gym I am loosing weight very slowly. Can you people suggest me what kind of food I can eat every day. How many calories I should eat. I am from netherlands , Amsterdam, can you suggest me according to amsterdam food availability what kind of protein should I take? For fitness training?
Hello sir, I am having high BP since around 10 years. Taking BP tablets everyday. Please suggest required food and lifestyle. Also, suggest list of things to follow.
Hello sir I am a patient of heart disease. There was a operation in October 2015, a stent fitted in my one veins because of blockage, so now its suitable to my health if I drink whisky. Actually I drink whisky a month ago so I am asking this question please help me out.
On jan 9 2017 I got heart attack I am 34 year old male 45% blockage was there which was break down during angiography n was given tablet I changed the doctor after that he gave me strova trio 20 met xl 20 nekisium 40 to take in morning I complained him of feeling heavy on chest but he said nothing its your thinking but now days I always feel same I showed to my family Dr. he gave me depression tablet after tablet r over I again start feeling same thing is there any test which can find whats the problem or what should I do to rid off this problem.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!