Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C. SrideviYour feedback matters!
I am 49 year old and get missing heart beats on specific situations such as high anxiety, cold weather, having fast paced walk, less sleep. I am on metolar xr 50, angizar 50 and ecosprin av 75 for blood pressure control. Is it serious? My general physician says to ignore it.
I am 45 year old lady. Recently I have chest pain and Dr. Required 2D Echo Report. Report Impression: (1) Normal Study (2) No RWMA (3) No pul Hypertension (4) Advised Clinical correlation to arrive at a diagnosis. Please advise what does it means and what to do?
I am 61+ age, good health, having sugar, BP & cholesterol in limit with medicine, Recently a month back I found there is inflammation of left thyroid gland. Blood test report is normal of hormone balance, usg test confirms gland inflammation FNAC does not detect, retest is advice. Is there any homeopathy medicine to get cured.
My RBC count is more and it is. 5.87. Is this any severe issue? I don't smoke and am a vegetarian as well. My haemoglobin is 16.7.please advice. I have little tiredness but no hard breathing. No chest pain and no any other problems.
I. M heart patient before 7 month big heart attack come with me but recently my health is not good tell me the solution.
Im 43 male, my blood pressure is 135/95 please advice me on whether I should start medicines or is there natural way to control it? Shall I visit the dietitian? Your inputs please.
What is difference paralysis & stroke. What is remedy. How to prevent. Can yoga supply sufficient blood to Brain. Why smoking also affects. Does india have stem cell treatment & Can it reverse a stroke.
I am 45 year old female, I have a problem with fluctuation in high BP recently, what is the precaution to control it?
Sir I am a criminal lawyer doing practice in Mumbai my age is 45 complete my hight is 5.9 and weight is 92 k g I am suffering from heart problem I heart is only 20% pumping what to do for weight loss Dr told me reduce your weight I am totally non alocohol
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.
My father has high BP. He wants to do some physical exercises. But he is confused what to do either jogging or running or walking. His age is 50 and weight 70 kg and height 5.4" Suggest us some info.
I'm 41 years old Male, 5.6" and weighs at 74 kgs, I have been diagnosed with Hypertension a six months ago and been on medication (Nebicard .25 and Tazloc 40) since then. Recent tests also showed high Uric Acid levels, fatty liver, non-obstructive renal calculi, Pre-Diabetes with fasting Sugar at 150 and low HDL My doctor advised me to follow few diet restrictions (salads on an alternate day, avoid plant-based food, red meat, intensive workouts) and lifestyle changes for a month and come back for diabetes screening next month. I'm looking for advice on dietary changes which can bring my blood sugar levels to normal and also help me with Uric Acid, Hypertension, and weight lose Best Regards.
My blood pressure is 170- 90 and my weight is 110. sir what is the risk and how can I reduce the weight and how can I reduce the bp?
My age is 38, I am divorcee from last 9 yrs I m alone with my 2 kids, in tht 2 to 3 yrs I feel for sex but now a day I dont feel for tht is there any problem in my health, in future it affect on my physical and mental stress, from 3 yrs I face many problems like throth infection, fever, headche and body pain, I just done some check up about bp, diabetic pre and post lunch, urine test everything is fine but my bed cholesterol level is very high like 146 and good cloestorl level is 37 only. Please suggest me something to reduce bed cholesterol.
Almonds make a delicious and healthy snack. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats that are necessary for the body. Here is the list of the benefits of almonds that will give you enough reasons to add almond to your diet.
Regular consumption of almonds increases the level of high density lipoproteins and reduces the level of low density lipoproteins. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats and health promoting fats. Almonds can lower ldl cholesterol up to 15 percent for every 7 grams of almonds per day.