Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. C Sai RamYour feedback matters!
Should we monitor for the side effects of the medications that doctor prescribed or for their interactions with other medications for cancer.
What are the basic symptoms of blood cancer. In the condition of cancer positive patients what are the foods are suitable for them?
What is the symptoms of cancer how I know because I am having pain on my solder from last 2/3 months pls help.
Sir my daughter has abdominal pain since last ten days in first she had vomiting also doctor have done a ultrasonography in that he told that she had swollen lymph nodes in abdomen he advised to take metronidazole susp. And kidspas drop she has low appetite and not improving please help.
Hi sir. My doctor suggest me to drink milk. But the packet milk was no pure some harmful chemicals are mixed in milk packets. I saw in news channel. Which milk is best in warangal district. Please told me. Because that harmful milk causes to cancer and hormone imbalance etc.
My fiancée was feeling some pain in her left breast for last few days, she thought it might be due to periods but yesterday when she checked with a gynaecologist, she asked her to go through Ultrasound and then she got to know there is lump in her breast. She is very disturbed for this I am also worried about it. Please provide your valuable feedback and what can be the cure of it. Is it serious?
Blood came with urine once on Sat 26th Sep. Did CT scan THAT SHOWS enlargement of prostate and thickening of Urinary Bladder. Urine test was also done. Puscells 1.5- 2 and RBCs were found. Physician has prescribed-- antibiotic first and then Anti bacterial-(Martifur and Musran 600. Now as on today Oct 5. Feeling good. No dripping after urinating. No light burning sensation after peeing. Please tell me what should be the next step. Should I get the urine examination done again to check RBCs and puscells to see if Bladder infection is under control. Physician says that BPH is not that high that I would require Alpha Blockers. I do understand that if blood in urine is found again. I would need to get Kidney Profile done. Scan shows both kidney are good in size, shape and no stone or any flaw.
Hello Doctor. I've frequent stomach problems, I feel unusual cramps. I feel the heat down my tummy. I was admitted recently as I was diagnosed with Diarrhea. This being one of the symptom of cancer has moved me.
Cancer is the scourge of modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. With the ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing chemotherapy may lose hair.
Sex and chemotherapy
Although sessions of chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing chemotherapy.
1. It is possible to have sex while undergoing chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
2. If your doctor says you can have sex then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if chemotherapy is successful.
1. The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
2. Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only, if proper healing has occurred should the patients consider sex.
3. Certain types of chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
What are the symptoms of skin cancer. I heard that uv rays are also cause of skin cancer. Is it true?
Please would tell all symptoms for liver cancer and lung cancer and also what is causes and how we protected thaks.Please tell.
Hi, I am 27 years old and I have lypoma. They started emerging when I was 20 and now they are just increasing with each passing day. I must be having over 100 lumps all over my body. What should I do? Wherever I consult, I just get the response that there is no cure. What are the reason for lypoma? Is it advisable to get the lypoma removed through surgery? Is there any way to contain them? Please help. Thank You!
We have 3 months baby to used the Johnson's product soap to the baby. But, few weeks ago using that soap to affect ovarian cancer to the human. So, please clear me which soup is best to the baby?
I am 25 year old. Sufring from prostatitis from last 6 month, I go to uroglist he gave me antibiotic for 4 week. With this treatment I am ok. But some symptom come back. I go to another uroglist. He said I have chronic prostatitis for last 7 months so he gave me 3 month of antibiotic. This is a correct treatment. Reply me sir
I have some problem from fat, so many doctors said that is an lymphoma. But that was an increasing so many places in my body, please tell who will give the best suggestion of my problem.
Is prostate cancer cure if combined Gleason's score is 4+3 (7) nd grade of tumour is high grade.please help
My mother having 8 m.m.of ghat (cyst ) in her left breast It is a sign of breast cancer please help.
Cervical cancer is a type of cancer which emerges from the cervix. It occurs due to the abnormal growth of cells in the cervix (lower part of the uterus) of the female reproductive system. Cervical cancer is the most common type of cancer found in women, worldwide, and can be treated with successful results, if discovered at an initial stage.
This type of cancer can be caused by multiple factors, some of which are:
1. Human papillomavirus - One of the major causes of cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are more than 100 types of HPV. During sexual intercourse, a minimum of 40 types of HPV are passed, out of which 15 of them are high risks for cervical cancer, including types 16 and 18. 7 out of 10 women, who suffer from cervical cancer, are infected by types 16 and 18.
However, most women, who are sexually active, will come under the influence of at least one type of HPV in their lifetime, without any kind of harm caused to them.
2. Smoking - Smoking increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. It helps in the development of HPV, which is a major cause of this type of cancer. If a woman is already HPV-positive, smoking increases the probability of being diagnosed with cervical cancer by leaps and bounds.
3. Oral contraceptives - Research shows that taking contraceptive pills increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. Women who've been on contraceptive pills for over 5 years are twice as more prone to being diagnosed with cervical cancer than those who are not on the pill. But as soon as you stop the intake of pills, the increased risk of cancer drops immediately.
4. Multiple pregnancies - Having multiple pregnancies is linked with increased risk of cervical cancer. Having seven or more pregnancies increases the risk of this type of cancer in those women who are already influenced by HPV by four times. And those who have had one or two full-term pregnancies, also under the influence of HPV have two to three times the risk of being diagnosed with this illness.
Knowing about the symptoms of cervical cancer can help in the early diagnosis of this disease. However, in the early stages of the disease, there are no such noticeable symptoms. Although these signs can help you understand if you've got cervical cancer:
1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, i.e. bleeding after sexual intercourse or after menopause
2. Longer period cycles
3. Bleeding after douching
Symptoms in the advanced stages of the illness are:
1. Loss of weight
2. Back pain
3. Leg pain
5. Swelling of legs
7. Pelvic pain
8. Leakage of urine/feces from vagina