Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. C. RaviYour feedback matters!
Hi. My wife is having severe back pain, it is not getting permanently cure. The problem is of her spine, may be it is also called slip disk. She took some acupressure sessions but got relief from pain only for few days. I request specialist to give me your valuable suggestions to get permanent cure. Thanks in advance. Regards Khan
This is for my friend. He have back pain highly. please tell me sir which medicine he had for good result.
My mother have pain in legs heel and on both side of heel. We have consulted too many doctors but there is no benefit. What can I do.
I am undergoing a severe back pain. It started 3 months ago after I fell down from a bike. Doctors gave me belt to wear and some medicines. But its not working and I face problems in some activities like- bending, standing for a long time. I always need to adjust myself to avoid pain.
I am having severe neck pain from many days. Now it's become impossible to even sit, if I bend my head backward, feel some relief. Bending front causing more pain. What to do please suggest.
I am 50 years old staying alone at home. Whenever at home on weekends or holidays I end up eating continuously resulting in weight gain. This also causes swelling in both knees and ankle. However, after rest swelling reduces but pain in both the knees continues.
I am taking penidure la 12 injection for last 13 years due to rheumatic fever. I am now 32 years old. Still now I feel pain in my leg, especially in the morning. Also it starts pain in all my joints 14-15 days after I take the injection. What should I do? I have high pressure & high triglycerides also. Takin medicine supermet am & storvas 10, one tab daily.
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
I ride the bike for 48kms everyday. Except one weekly off. Am I prone to backache? if I am, then what are your suggestions?
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.