Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. C R VishwasYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have slip disc since 2 years at L4-L5. Since march 2016, I am feeling little numbness in my left foot. As I am consulting with a doctor, according to him just take medicine and do exercise and it will improve. However he is also not sure. In recent diagnostics, it is found some problem with L5-S1 also. Since 20 days, I am feeling some numbness in my penis. I am worried whether it is due to slip disc. I am a 9 to 5 working guy. It is a sitting job. Generally I do not sit for long period of time which is upto 1 hour. Sir please suggest me what to do.
I am 21 year old. My weight is 75 and height is 160cm. Body mass index is wrong. How can I lose my weight and tummy?
I got a sudden eruption of small pimples like over the cheeks and my nose become red and pain full .All the lesions are having a pus head. Feeling hot and flushing like a feel over the cheeks ,I am using sternon and bright pigmentation cream from 20 days. Suddenly it happened from five days about 8 to 10 I am worried please help. Consulted a doctor prescribed antibiotics amoxicillin and clear gel ,derma dew soap and lyser D tablets. Do I need to consult any other doctor or continue tha same. Please help. Thanks.
My wife aged 61 is complaining a pain in between top stomach and bottom of chest area. This pain comes any time. She has gone throug cardiology tests, endoscope and also stomach scanning. Doctor says that absolutely no problem in these areas. One doctaor says that may be acid reflux. I need a solution for this pain.
From the last week I am feeling pain in my stomach, after eating my meals I feel like going for motion, sometimes even I have deep pressure but only gas or semisolid stool is passed. Kindly help me out.
I have stomach pain daily. While taking metal-spas & Aciloc 150 not relief in pain. Before 4 month ago I USG my abdomen. It showed mildly liver enlargement doctors suggest me some medicine. But this problem will stand again. Suggest me.
My face is too oily what should I do remove oil. How can I get fairer skin n reduce oilinessfrom my face. please suggest some remedies.
I have a problem in my teeth. Its bleeding and, swelling always. I think it is payreia so what can I do? Please suggest me some medicine.
I am suffering from high fever still last two weeks and I'm shivering due to that so what should I do?
I have ache in the backside of my neck where it meets with skull for about a month. A continues slow/mild ache.
When I try to do heavy workout. My body requirements for diets tends to increase. Leading to increased weight very quickly. Is there some way to do continue workout without gaining much weight or having fat accumulation.
I have a periods problem. Last month I got periods and it lasted for almost 3 weeks. And with few days gap I got periods again. It lasted for almost 2 weeks and with one day gap I got periods again. I have lots of tensions. Is this periods problem because of this. Should I consult a doctor. Which doctor should I consult and what all the test should I do ?
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.
Hi, I have very bad pain in my lower abdomen in my periods time and i take 2 pain killers per day for 2 days.
Healthy navratri fasting
With the onset of chaitra navratras, it’s again the time to fast.
Instead of fasting, most of us end up feasting on high-calorie food.
Follow this tips to fast in a healthy manner:-
- Eat small meals at regular intervals like fruits, nuts, dry fruits, coconut, makhanna.
- Use spices like cumin, black jeera, turmeric, choti elachi, saboot kali mirchi, khuskhus and water melon seeds. Fresh coriander, mint, green chillies and ginger wil help in keeping stomach well.
- Milk products like milk, yoghurt and paneer will give necessary proteins.
- Flours used are — singhare ka atta, kottu ka atta, rajgiri ka atta, saboodana, arrowroot and samak will provide energy.
- Vegetables like – potatoes, raw papaya, sweet potato, bhopla, arbi, raw banana will benefit.
- Hydrate well with lots of water, coconut water, lemon water, herbal tea.
Most important thing to follow during navratri is the purity of heart and thoughts. Think good! do good! speak good! be calm and peaceful!
What do we need to eat for getting high protein content? I am a veg guy so only prefer vegetarian food.
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.