Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C R VishwasYour feedback matters!
I have yellow teeth, I need to clean my teeth and I want white teeth please tell me remedies to cure it?
I want to know that how can I glow my skin without any creams or any others products. Want to get natural glow. How it is possible?
My scan report thick endometrium with small hypoechoic lesion in endometrial cavity in fundus with intense vascularity. What does this mean. Is this any symptom of cancer?
I have very bad dandruff due to this I have very bad hair fall please help out. Scalp dandruff. I consulted doctor but again it came back please reply.
I am having high weight. What proper diet should I take? Please recommend me the diet plan as I am a vegetarian.
I am 23 years of age, my weight is about 65 and height 6.0 but I'm so thin, I want to increase my weight and body, whatever I do for that they have no results. please help me.
I am loosing hair quickly and have tired all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else I can do. Can you please help me with this?
I have a problem in my throat because past two days cold, fever and also headache. I was consult a doctor gave a medicine but it's not cure well what I do sir.
Maintain regular hours of bedtime and arising √
If you are hungry, have a light snack before bedtime √
Maintain a regular exercise schedule √
Give yourself an approximately an hour to wind down before going to bed √
If you are preoccupied or worried about something at bedtime, write it down and deal with it in the morning √
Keep the bedroom cool √
Keep the bedroom dark √
Keep the bedroom quiet √
Never do this:-
Watch the clock so you know how bad your insomnia actually is
Exercise right before going to bed in order wear yourself out
Watch television in bed when you cannot sleep
Eat a heavy meal before bedtime to help you sleep
Drink coffee in the afternoon and evening
If you cannot sleep, smoke a cigarette
Use alcohol to help in going to sleep
Read in bed when you cannot sleep
Eat in bed
Exercise in bed
Talk on the phone in bed
Iam suffering from weight loss my weight is 38. How to gain weight one month. What food I preferred. Pls me suggestion.
I have an issue regarding hairfall. Please suggest what I do. Any shampoo or oil. Which prevents from hairfall.
I have large pores on my face since last month and my skin become too oily... what should I do? and there are any safer option to close these pores completely?
For e. G. I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I have been used scar removal cream for four month but did not see any changes. What should I do?
With oily skin, the constant feeling of stickiness, excessive pimples, and never-feels-fresh can be extremely stressful. The skin, by its nature, has oil and sebaceous glands in the underlying layers, and an excess amount of these glands can lead to skin being extremely oily. There are, however, various products available in the market that are specifically meant for oily skin types. In addition, there are various things that can be included as part of regular skin care to manage oily skin to leave you with more glowing, less oily appearance.
Read on to know more.
- Face wash: Regular cleaning, at least twice a day, is one of the best skin care regimen to manage an oily skin. Warm water and soap or a non-soap cleanser should be used to wash the face. These contain substances like benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and you might have to try a couple of products to see what would suit you best. If you have acne, benzoyl peroxide would also help control acne. In the initial days, it might cause some redness and itching, but will soon subside. Also, be careful not to overwash it in an attempt to wash off the oil constantly. This can cause dryness and irritation too. If the oiliness is too much to manage, then using blotting pads or even regular tissue paper to remove the oiliness during the day can be useful.
- Choosing cosmetics: Using oil free or water based cosmetics is more beneficial and helps control the oiliness. Also, choosing a right moisturizer and applying it rightly is very essential. The face is not evenly oily, some parts would be oilier than others. A moisturizer with petrolatum or lanolin should be avoided.
- Skin contact: With oily skin, avoid hair falling onto your face, as also hands, especially if you have nails. There is a high tendency to pick on acne which only increases the spread.
- Skin toner: An oil free, alcohol free toner can be used on the oiliest patch. This will be light on the skin and help reduce the sticky feeling. While using this, keep in mind the patches that are oily and dry and apply it only on the areas that are oily.
- Sun exposure: Limit sun exposure by using oil-free, water-based sun screen products. This is essential to block pores and provide sun protection.
- Exacerbating factors: While sebaceous glands usually become active during puberty and subside over a few years, for some, they may continue to be active into adulthood. This causes acne, and is aggravated by humid or cold weathers, stress, or by certain foods. Identify these changes and try to avoid them.
These simple, easy-to-follow measures will definitely help manage oily skin much more effectively.