Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C. NarasimhanYour feedback matters!
Actually I have a question for my friend age is 26 years, actually I don't know exact her disease name, she always vomits blood and have a serious chest pain, when she consulted a doctor they are saying have some serious issue in her stomach they have to do surgery after 2 months to fix a plastic stomach it seems. But I cant understand if it stomach problem why she is getting chest pain? also doctor's are saying their is only 50% chances to survive? can you please suggest me about this?
I am 23 year old. I am having a problem of headache. I can not able to sleep at night. Sir I am also suffering from hypertension and stressed too much while thinking of my future. I used to take disprin too much from two month. Kindly advice me what should I do.
Is that any connection between tooth infection and heart And If we remove the tooth in small age It will come again or not?
I am 44 years old. Always Having pain near right chest. Pain increase after taking food. Give me solution. Taking gas tablets no result.
I had lipid profile test recently my age is 40, I am male, my hdl level is 27, ldl cholesterol undefined vegetarian undefined
I'm suffering from Chest pain for 2 months sir. It's not all the day pain but some times in a day. What was the problem sir please help me to prevent this. How to reduce this pain send me instructions sir. Thank you sir.
My father's echo report is showing only 30 to 35 % heart pumping and his angiography is showing that there is one block. Doctors had given advise to do angioplasty. Whether this 30 to 35 % pumping is good enough? Should we go for angioplasty? Is there any solution to improve % of heart pumping? Whether this will reduce my father's life span?
My mouth become dry when I am tense and and my hard beats increases so what is the reason behind it and it can overcome.
I am over 60 having blockages in my arteries.Under regular medicine management for high bloodpressure.Taking b.P.Medicines and blood thinner.Due to this as a after affect starting having erectile dysfuntion. Now further worsening advise.
How can I tell if someone is having a heart attack? How can we help them instantly, as recently I saw one friend of mine getting the attack and I wasn't able to help him in any other than giving him water, I wasn't feeling good, so please tell me the necessary steps, I need to take to help someone having a hearth attack?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.