Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C.N. Vijay
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. C.N. VijayYour feedback matters!
I have fever from last 4 days andi also consult to my nearest Dr. But there is na improve ment in my health. So tell me something about this.
I am laxman kumar from hyderabad I am suffering with heavy back pain my job is system operating daily I sit in chair mire then six hours I think thats the reason fr my back pain please suggest me how to solve my problem.
I am suffering from gastric since one year and couldn't able to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner. May I know the reason n symptoms?
Mam/sir, am 23 years old (female), and I have three major health problems in my life…I tired by these problems. Please help me. 1)I having migraine headache that is I already told you. please suggest me any remedies for this. Now am taking “VASOGRAIN” tablets when I got migraine headache is this right? 2)I having 2nd problem is theres is so much of itching in my organ. Likewise uncontrollably. It is from many years. I just can not bear this itching . By this my clothes are tore every time and after itching so much of burning there. Just I cant bear mam/sir. Please telma solution. 3)The 3rd one is there is so much of dandruff in my scalp and my hairs were falling. I.e 8-10 hairs will fall by root in every time I keep my hand in hairs. And so many hairs are becoming white so please telma the proper solutions please. One more am worried about my young brother he is 13 years old, and he having pits from 2.5 years we treated him by a specialized doctor and they gave some tablets we are giving him it regularly but yet he didn’t get cured. And that pits bothering him every time. I can not see him when he encountered by that. I just can not bear his pains. Before he ddint split when pits occurred but nowadays he is spitting and after that moments the whole day he has to suffer with head ache that like very heavy feel and his head is feels very heavy to him in that time. By this he is unable to focus on studies. Please help me. Please in regarding this case.
I want to lose my weight and what kind of diet should I take at morning and afternoon and evening suggest me the juices and foods.
I am 48 years old, 5ft 3inches tall, weighing 70 kg. I want to lose weight. What should my diet chart. I don't have any disease or allergy in any food item. Pl give me a diet chart.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!