Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. C.n. ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sometime I have severe pain in my breast There may be 2 or 3 lump but I do not know what to do it? I discussed with one of the doctor he said that we have to take out that lump through h minor operation. I am not sure that operation will rectify this lump prblm for always. Please I want your advice help me.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Does spiking of lateral tibial spine is similar to ligament injury or in one word tissue injury? For this which homeopathic medicine or allopathic medicine will be better to over come from this type of injury?
Hello doctor. I am 26 year old guy. Since last 6-8month I have itching on my scalp n I have lost most of my hair. At centre n front of head. Thereis minute dandruff. Very concerned about it and fearing that I will be bald. Please help. Looking forward for Good solution.
I want to increase my weight. According to my hight my weight is low above 10 kg. Please telma any way to increase my weight. And become fit.
I was suffering from Gilbert's syndrome for last one year so many doctors said that I should control my diet but I can't. So what should I do?
My skin is so bed because my neck under skin white and neck up skin brown but any solution this my problem.
From last 9 years I'm being a addict of pan Masala. (RMD gutka). Sudden leaving this addict can be harmful for my body or not. And what are the precautions should I take. So that I can leave.
Lybrate | Dr. Rajkumar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello doctor I would like to share my health problem that I am 22 years young and I am so lean and thin besides that I have a continuous hairfall and became bald headed at this young stage, it's my humble request to suggest or prescribed me a medication for my health problem.
I am loosing hair. I have tried all the cures but it is not working. Such as I used livon hair gain Please sugest what to do.
I am facing lot of hairfall and not able to control with medicines, please advise is there any way I can control my hair fall. Name: Devendranadh A Age: 38.
While jasmine is one of the most beautiful flowers used to adorn a woman’s hair, there are more benefits to this beautiful small flower. This flower, which only blooms at night has a strong aroma which fills its surroundings with its strong scent. The juice extracted from this fruit also has a strong aroma and high therapeutic value. From times immemorial, jasmine oil has been used widely in various medicinal areas. The important compounds which give it the required medicinal value are listed below:
- Benzoic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Acetate
- Benzyl Benzoate
The various medicinal properties of jasmine oil are listed below.
- Antidepressant: It stimulates the production of hormones like serotonin which induces a happy feeling and uplifts mood. It is no wonder then that jasmine is always associated with love and happiness.
- Skin benefits: One of the best ways to improve moisturization to the skin is to apply jasmine oil, which helps remove dryness and itchiness of the skin.
- Antispasmodic: It is one of the well-known spasm relaxants. Whether it is cramps in the intestinal tract or the respiratory tract, jasmine oil can help. It is also useful during menstrual cramps and relieves spasms from labor pains. Massaging the pelvic area with jasmine oil improves the production of hormones and improves overall uterine health.
- Antiseptic: It has various chemicals belonging to the benozy family including benzoyl peroxide and benzoyl alcohol. This is useful when applied as a topical agent, where it controls infection. It can also be inhaled after adding to steam so that the respiratory infections are cured. It also is known to prevent tetanus infection.
- Aphrodisiac: Jasmine is believed to treat problems like premature ejaculation, performance anxiety, and improve sex hormone levels.
- Sedative: One of the best ways to get a long, restful sleep is to use jasmine oil. Massage it over the head and see it works its sedative properties. It also helps control anger, frustration, anxiety, depression, and promotes an overall feeling of well-being.
- Expectorant: One of the best home remedies to clear up cough and congestion in the lungs in inhaling vapor to which some jasmine oil has been added. With the other added benefits, jasmine oil provides overall relief and clears up the respiratory tract.
- Uterine benefits: Jasmine oil is used to regulate menstrual cycles and treat cramps associated with menstrual cycles. It is also used during pregnancy for massaging the pelvis area to relieve pressure and tone the uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Erysipelas is an infection caused by bacteria that occurs in the upper portion of the skin. It is usually caused by the Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria. This bacterium is also responsible for causing sore throat. It is characterized by large and red patches on your skin.
The symptoms of erysipelas are -
1. You may experience chills and fever
2. Presence of red spots on the skin with raised edges
3. You may experience blisters on your skin
This disease occurs when the bacterium makes its way through the upper layer of the skin. If you have cuts and bruises on the skin, then the bacteria may enter the skin, and thus lead to infection. However, they don't cause any harm if they are present on the skin. If you are affected by diabetes, it will result in swelling in legs.
The age group that is at the highest risk bracket consists of older people and young children. The immune systems of older adults are weak; so the chances of infections occurring are higher. The treatments for this disease include consumption of fluids and keeping the affected part at an elevated position to minimize the swelling.
It is also recommended to use medications only after doctor's consultation. In serious cases, antibiotics are administered through the vein. If the disease causes deterioration of healthy tissues in the affected part, then surgery is recommended to treat it.
The preventive measures for this disease include keeping your wounds clean, maintaining good personal hygiene and using moisturizers to prevent the skin from drying. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have student, my weight is 56 from 3 years, I want to up my weight till 67 km, please suggest me. For treatment or diet.
Last month I felt on my hands, since then my both angels are paining, it pains occasionally, the pain goes and comes. My hand gets warm when it pains and from some days my left hand thumb with middle finger is PAINING. I feel like my thumb is locked. I am afraid that can it be symptoms of arthritis because my mother is also having arthritis . Can you advise me about it?
Impotence is a common problem among men and is known as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for sexual activity.
Impotence can be a major side effect of diabetes for men of any age. Diabetes is one of the main causes of impotence. Men who have diabetes are far more likely to have erection issues than men who do not have this.
Understanding what causes impotence which is also known as erectile dysfunction (ED) is the first step into finding a suitable treatment. An erection occurs when sexual stimulation causes nerves in the body to release signals. These signals increase blood flow into the penis, creating firmness and enlargement.
The major concern is damage to the blood vessels and nerves which control erections. The real cause of erection issues in men with diabetes is quite complex. The link between diabetes and impotence is related to circulation and diabetes affects more than the nervous system.
Diabetes also affects the blood system. Uncontrolled high blood sugar can affect the blood vessels, throughout your body. These blood vessels in the manhood are already very small, so when diabetes starts to control your blood vessels, your manhood can experience different reactions and consequences.
- Hormone problems can also be a physical cause of impotence.
- Impotence is common in men with diabetes and often the least talked-about.
- The right diabetes treatment, especially if you identify type 2 diabetes soon enough, will help ease ED symptoms.
Impotence is possible to treat and without using medications - there are a range of natural treatments available.
If impotence has occurred for more than a couple of months, it is better to seek help sooner rather than later.
A doctor can advise if you should see an urologist to determine the best treatment for your situation.
This can be caused by worry, stress, anxiety, anger or frustration. It is often known as "performance anxiety" which is a man's worry that he won't be able to perform in the bedroom. This can also be caused by stress at work, marriage or relationship issues and financial concerns. These can often be a secondary reaction to an existing physical cause.
Don't Ignore Erectile Dysfunction: It's Treatable!
- Having diabetes does not mean you have to live with impotence. The correct diabetes treatment will help. In addition these things may help too:
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle - Eating a balanced, healthy diet and carrying out 20 minutes of exercise a day will help both your diabetes and your erection issues. Your body will really thank you for it!
- Quit smoking - this can have a huge impact on a man's erections.
- Lose weight if necessary - If you are overweight or obese, just losing smallest amount can help control diabetes.
Seek a natural treatment for impotence
There are many treatment options including pills and vacuum pumps while you are working to control your diabetes. Men are looking to boost their bedroom performance by looking for natural remedies. Sometimes, what works for one person doesn't always work for another. Acupuncture has become the new treatment for everything from back pain, depression and even impotence as it can improve circulation. Bitter Melon is known as a popular remedy for diabetes as it can lower blood sugar levels. It is available from some grocery stores and you can mix into food or take in powder form or capsule. Natural treatments could potentially help fix impotence in men, but it is always essential to check with your doctor first to see if these are safe for you.