Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C Manjunatha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with bad breath from long time even I follow good oral hygiene, sir please give me suggestion to control bad breath.
6 and 2 year ago I gone thru RCT for theo tooth but I didn't fixed up CAP so now I can't eat well as food stuck in the drilled part, can I implant new tooth replacing those treated tooth.
Hi, my age is 21 and recently I've gone through an accident, nothing serious happened but one of my teeth got damaged too badly but its not at all looking that way if sees from outside. It used to shake a bit at the beginning, very little. But it seems ok now. Can i proceed with that or should i have to consult any dentist for an alternative?
Need to check my entire terth problems. I have holes and have done lot of root canal treatments wherein I have waisted money and more over the time spend for continuous consultations and sittings. Need to know whether any permanent solutions along with a reasonable affordable cost could be looked at. I reside in Bangalore
I am aged 65 .My problem is that my mouth gets dried in night about 1 to 3 am they disturbs sleep. No bp no sugar please advise home/Ayurveda/allopathic remedy.
Hi, I am 30 years old. I used to take betel nut for 2 yr, then I got some ulceration and mouth opening problem. I went to a dentist and he suggested me to quit the habit and take Lycopene and mouth wash. I followed his advice. But now wisdom teeth is coming out with huge pain due to small space. I cannot open my mouth much and having this problem for last one yr. I tried to get Efcorlin chewable tablet but it is unavailable. Could you please tell me alternative way? I am very afraid for that Looking for your cooperation Thanks regards.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.
Sir/madam, I suffered every year from angular cheilitis or perleche during the time of weather changes. Please tell the medicine for this infection.
I sleep with an open mouth which s causing my teeth be pushed forward. What should I do to prevent this habit?
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?