Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C.Kavitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C.KavithaYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor Sir I hope I am at the right track of asking a private and personal advice about one irregularity in health. I am 56 Male in good health normally sound. During past 6-8 months I notice that each time after sexual intercourse with my wife my tip of the penis and upper skin around it gets injured and gets red. Again after 5-6 days it cures. This occurs regularly. What is the problem now....which was not like this earlier. I am not associated with any other woman.Kindly advice. what medicine can be used for coming out of this defect. Normally it should be hard to resist normal inter courses.
Hey! Last night I was with my gf n for her it was the first tym. I was okay for past an hour but wen I decided to use condom n start with sex. My penis dint got erect at that tym. I think ki it got dead sort of. This is happening past 3 times with me. Now plzz suggest me something f9r this.
Hi. My Wife 12 weeks pregnant now. Her gync ob Dr. prescribed her Aspirin 75 mg Daily one tablet After lunch. Is this tablet safe for my wife and baby? Any side effects? What is the use of aspirin during pregnancy?
I am pregnant with 21st week with 84 kgs but i am not gaining my weight from past two months. Please suggest a diet plan to gain weight.
Hello sir/madam I have irregular periods it's already 45 days from my last period I have taken regestrone tabs for 3 days daily 2 tabs . After that it's 5th day after completing regestrone I did not get my period what I should I do now please suggest me as I have pooja at my home on 10th of this month I am worried about my periods.
I am a nursing mother. I used to take durashape medicine pre pregnancy. My baby is 4 months old. Can I take durashape medicine while breastfeeding him.
I have swelling in my sensitive part (bikini). Is there anything serious or its normal. I am worried about it.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: you should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: you may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: you should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.