Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bvs PrasadYour feedback matters!
Some times I feel pain only for 1-2 minutes in my ears mostly in left ear. What are its causes and how can I get relief from it.
I am 20 years old and I have a problem that might be very common i.e. During erection my foreskin hurts when I try to pull it down and if I do then it becomes a bit difficult to bring it back up so I need to know some creams or oils that make it possible to restart the foreskin as I do not want any surgical methods.
I am 35 years old. Recently (from one month) I find one problem, frequently occurs after performing sex. That is some red dots are appear on my thighs near to end of penis. They are very itchy and spread day to day. I use derma 5 ointment for one week. They gone. But again when I perform sex, next they appear. Is it an STD. How to cure this problem permanently.
I have slightly pain in my penis not in toilet and no morning woods last 5 days and I am thinking of sex but penis did not erect and slightly Yesterday it erect but I feel pain in my penis and balls. Why?
I am not feeling hungry and have constipation for 3 days. I am not able get a sound sleep in night. What should I do.
Wt should be the time period after masturbation 2 be maintained If repeated again without any effects.
Hi! I'm a 59 old (man. I've already hypertension; but now about 3 years I've gotten diabetes. The rate Is between 1.35 to 1.7; I'm taking drugs correctly; but every day when I wake up I feel some pains in my fingers, specialy my thumbs. What do I do? THANKS.
Male/aged 52Y majority of time suffering from stomac fullness or heavy feeling. Feeling gases are travelling from stomac to upwards. Some burps also observed. Not a diabetic. But regularly on medication for BP (Telmikind-40mg daily once) and for Cholestrol (Lipikind F-10/100 daily once). Kindly advise the medicine with reasons. Thanks
I am feeling from almost month that something is stuck in my throat, but I didn't feel pain while eating or drinking, but it irritates me so much now wht to do please tell me.
Sir, I have problem in ear, sounds sometimes go blocked. I had 7th nerve palsy 3 times in 4 years. This time i am also recovering. My muscles remained in spasm and palsy on my right side of face recovered. Same was on left side of face, my muscles went into heavy spasm. From, past 11 years , i am getting some salty substances in my mouth, and ear is paining now continuously from last 1 and a half year.Nobody is helping me. I performed MRi brain, ncv, spect perfussion. It was k..plz help me foe performing certain tests, as it is happening again and again,,,and i am sure it has some cause unlike bells palsy.
I had a ringworm on my thigh before and now it is cured but the scar is still there. I just want to know how could I remove that scar.
I am suffering from cold from last one weak. I tried almost everything but didn't get relief. please give me some good tips.
Hello doctor I am Sathish from Hyderabad. My problem is my panic size to Short so brother about that. When I sex a girl she not satisfies she want more to me so please tell me how to increase a penis size.
I have headache on my rightside of the head from the last two months and I have no number in my eyes. So what is the reason?
I can't sleep well since 2 years. I got treatment from ayurvedic doctor. They given some medicines & brahmi oil to apply on head. So I following that from 2 years. If I not applied I never sleep. Is their any solution from your end. Please help me.
Hi Doctor, I am not able to have a proper sex or fine sex with my life partner, for some time from recent times. I feel missed out and no proper ejection is coming, when I do masturbating secretion is there, but when having sex, no proper sex is happening, please help me in this.
How to manage diabetic neuropathy naturally?
Diabetic neuropathy is a chronic medical condition that results in nerve damage. This occurs due to the inefficient usage of insulin hormone in the body. More than 60 diabetic patients shows one or the other signs of neuropathy. The latter can aggravate to more complicated problems, if the blood sugar levels are not kept in check. Here is a list of some natural remedies that will help you fight diabetic neuropathy.
- Controlling the blood sugar level: It is important to maintain a healthy blood sugar level to prevent any further damage of blood vessels, nerves, skin, eyes and other parts of the body. The best way to keep your blood sugar in check is by maintaining a healthy diet, exercising on a daily basis and living a stress-free life. Frequent blood sugar tests should be conducted to ensure that the readings are within the accepted level.
- A proper diet: Diet of a person has a direct effect on the blood sugar levels. Intake of refined carbs and sugar drinks should be strictly avoided to stabilize blood sugar. Fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and fiber, and are antioxidant in nature should be consumed regularly. Other food items such as wild-caught fish, olive oil, nuts, avocado, coconut oil, egg whites (albumen), legumes and stevia greatly help in maintaining blood sugar level.
- Exercise and physical activity: A study conducted by the Journal of Diabetes Complications in 2012 reported that daily exercise significantly helps a diabetic neuropathy patient to bring down the blood sugar to a more accepted level. Walking for a span of 30-45 minutes daily, performing mild exercises, cycling and swimming lower the blood sugar level. They also help the body in using the insulin in a much better fashion, reducing cholesterol and improving blood circulation in the body. Additionally, daily exercise strengthens muscles and increases mobility.
- Refrain from toxic chemicals: Chemicals such as pesticides, beauty products and unnecessary antibiotics can lead to kidney stone formation for a patient of diabetic neuropathy. Toxic wastes in the blood aggravate the symptoms of diabetes leading to other complications. Consumption of alcohol or any other nicotine-related products should be stopped as well. They tend to damage the nerve and increase the risk of heart attacks and cardiac arrests.
- Stress management: Stress is another culprit responsible for enhancing diabetic neuropathy. It not only escalates the blood sugar level, but also increases the chance of cardiac-related diseases such as cardiac arrest and strokes. Exercise, meditation, practicing hobbies, spending time with friends and family are few ways of relieving stress. Studies have shown that alternate treatments such as acupuncture can also relieve you from stress to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.