Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Butchi BabuYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, recently I visited one dental surgeon for toothache/cavity. He made some root canalling treatment on the affected teeth. Is it mandatory to cover the teeth with a silver/metallic crown? please answer.
Sir, I suffered from mouth ulcer. It frequently happens to me in interval of 10-15 days. What's the solution?
Suddenly I got a toothache But in that tooth there is no prblm. Neither I have chewed any steel or stone with that tooth. What may be the cause?
Sirmy name is akash im 24 year I have a teeth problem when I take cold water than my teeth is sensidise and pian strongly than help me sir.
I have a cavity in tooth. I have been using senquel toothpaste to prevent pain. But recently pain has started again. Any suggestions.
How to take care of my teeth. I brush 3 times a day but they still stay yellowish. Please advise. Thank you.
Hi i Am eating to much of polo and pass pass am too addicted I don't known why? what will happen. If I eat this too much.
I ve been suffering with some kind of mouth ulcer, nd that causing me mouth irritation nd its been 40 days nd its not going frm my mouth! Is it dangerous?
Sir my teeth is some broken what can I do sir mere 4 se 5 teeth tut gaya hai sir kya payment solution hai no cell 9126806498.
Hello! My friend have teeth like Dracula & He is 19 years old. Is there any way to make his teeth like normal person ? Please! Help him.
Hello Sir/Madam, My mother (63 yrs) is a CKD patient undergoing Peritoneal Dialysis (3 exchange/day). She is having pain in her tooth, so, I took her to a Dentist. He prescribed her Cefdiel 300 (twice daily for 5 days) and Dolonex Rapid (20 mg) twice daily for 2 days. My question is, are these medicines safe for my mother?
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.