Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Buji BabuYour feedback matters!
I twisted my knee twice while playing football. Ten days later I fell off from my scooter and hurt the knee. It got sandwiched between the road and the scooter. X-rays revealed no fractures. It's been about 2 months now. How should I deal with this knee problem? There is still some pain left of the scooter accident.
I have suffering from low back pain I have took M.R.I scan of lumbosacral spine and in the report the report details below M.R.I scan report Technique . T1 weighted and T2 weighted axials /sagittal Report Straightening of the lumbar spine is seen with loss of lordosis-muscle spasm Slight retrolisthesis of L5 and S1 vertebra noted - degenerative Minimal posterior annular bulge is seen at L5 and S1 . Spinal canal, neural forminal and nerve roots are normals The reaming intervertebral discs do not show any significant bulge /protrusion The vertebral bodies are normal in height and signal intensity. No lysis/fracture Can Know the meaning of the report and can I do running and continue my gym please tell me and what should I take precautions and stretching exercises what is actually in report means.
Sir I am sister of duchenne muscular dystrophy which was recognized at age of 4 and he died on his 17 years of age and we have know nothing about carrier mutation now I am married and having a 1 years boy and he started walking on his 11 th month now I am worried that is DMD will continue in my family and please suggest test to know weather I am carrier r not and how I can get rid of these doubts, thanking you sir.
I am 45 years old. I had head injury from 7 months ago. Now I am taking LEVERA XR-500. Please advise.
I am a 45 years old married women. From the last two months I have pain on the right arm near the shoulder. What to do?
Hello Doctor my brothers leg is in pain and he is not able to stand up after sitting. Please tell how to relief pain.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.