Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Buji Babu
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Buji BabuYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am an intern. From last one wk I had vague pain in lower back which occurs on on bending forward. 3-4 days back I had viral infection and I had vomiting also. And while doing so I suffered a jerk in my back after that I am not able to sit. I can sleep or walk but its very painful when I sit. Even if I try to sit straight my back pains a lot.
Sir I am suffering from disc problem symptoms are: Hands and chest become pain and fire can I have solution.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your back of leg from buttock area. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Pain in the buttock and/or back of leg when sitting or walking
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk disease (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Muscle spasms
How to treat:
Visit doctor early, have a proper diagnosis. As you can see that several diseases can cause sciatica, diagnosis is very important before starting treatment. Outline of treatment:
- No exercises during acute painful condition. No absolute rest is also needed. Do normal daily activities.
- Medications to relieve nerve pain, like pregabalin etc.
- Interventional pain management is the best way to confirm the diagnosis, relieve pain, and cure the condition.
- Surgery is rarely needed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!