Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bramaramba S A VYour feedback matters!
I have a lots of red, painful pimples (like boils) on my face. I used various types of cream. Soap. Face wash. Medicine. Home remedies. But no one gives me best result. Now I am taking homeopathic medicines (berberis aquifolium). Bt I am very disappointed. My acne is very painful. Due to pimples m very depressed. Pls give me best suggestions nd. Pls tell me some best soap or face wash nd cream for my painful nd red pimples pls pls pls.
I have problem of hair failing and gastric problem since two month and itching in whole body as well. Please advice me what should I do?
I am 18 years old. My breast size are small. Recently through internet surfing I found a medication. It is as follows-Sabal serrulata and Chimaphila umbellata, 10 to 15 drops 4 times each day. Is this correct doze? If no, then on what doze I should consume this? I have been using this for two days.
A head full of shiny and healthy hair remains a dream for most of us. Hair loss is one of the problems caused not only by cosmetic impact but also by major psychological effects like low self-esteem, reduced confidence, and other personality issues. Ways to restore hair are always in demand; however, what is more important is to reduce hair fall. Read on to know some of the common ways of preventing hair fall:
- Environmental factors
- Emotional stress
- Nutritional deficiency
- Excessive smoking
- Hormonal imbalances like thyroid
- Unhealthy hair products
- Infections of the scalp
- Chronic medical conditions like diabetes
This list can go on and on, however, when seeking treatment for hair loss, the doctor will be able to identify the underlying cause and suggest an appropriate treatment.
- Hair oil massage: Coconut oil, almond oil, castor oil, gooseberry oil, and olive oil can all be used to provide nourishment to the hair. These restore moisture and nourish the scalp and help in restoring hair growth. For best results, use warm oil and apply slight pressure on the scalp. Repeating this process weekly will ensure best results. Hair oils, however, should be avoided if dandruff is present.
- Gooseberry: Vitamin C deficiency is one of the main causes of hair fall, and gooseberry is rich in vitamin C. Not just that, it also has high anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and exfoliating properties, which promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp. Amla powder or paste is available easily and can be mixed with water or lemon juice and left on the scalp for about an hour before washing it off.
- Fenugreek: This is rich in ingredients and is highly useful in preventing hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help in rebuilding hair follicles. The seeds can be soaked in water overnight and ground to a smooth paste which can be applied for about an hour and then washed off.
- Vitamin B12: Vit B12 levels are also an indicator of healthy hair, deficiency might lead to greying of hair and hair loss too.
- Aloe vera: The alkaline property of aloe vera reduces the scalp pH, which promotes hair growth. It also has enzymes essential for promoting hair growth, reducing scalp inflammation, improving luster, and relieving scalp itching. A spoonful of aloe vera juice in the morning has multiple benefits on the body.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and minerals and are one of the best conditioners for hair. They also help in hair growth. It can be mixed with olive oil and applied on the hair and washed off after an hour.
Losing hair can lead to bald spots and eventual baldness, which can be easily controlled in a timely manner using the above measures.
I am 20 years old am suffering with severe hair loss, and a lot of grey hair. So, what should I do.?
My inner thigh area between the genitals have become very black and some few boils kind of stuff have grown between the thigh and it seems like a huge blackhead kind of boilswhat should I do? Is there any cream which I can apply? I even suffer from chaffing would you please suggest me some good remedy so that I can completely get rid of chafed skin?
1. I am facing hair fall and hair greying problem. Can you suggest me healthy foods that could help me to provide necessary nutrition to my hair 2. I want to know how to get rid of dandruff. Its itches a lot.
I am getting a kind of mysterious scars on my face in black colour. Could you suggest any remedy fr that?
The state of your skin is never constant. The external conditions like pollutants, dirt, grime and changing weather all play a major role in how your skin feels or behaves. You might be born with a certain type of skin, but over the course of time, weather changes can aggravate a skin condition or change its texture. So, one needs to examine his/her current skincare regimen and adjust it to meet the skin’s ever changing needs based on shifts in climate and sun levels.
Once you start recording how your skin reacts to the changing weather, you will naturally be in sync and can treat your skin accordingly. Just some minor changes in your face wash, cleanser, moisturizer and sun protection products will help keep your skin perfect and glowing round the year without any special skin care treatments.
Who doesn’t enjoy a cup of hot steaming coffee as the rain lashes around, cooling and cleaning everything! Monsoon brings such a sense of freshness. But we cannot say the same for the skin. Monsoon also brings with it a series of skin woes for many, such as open pores, dull skin and infection along the body folds. A bit of moisture is good, but a lot is not. Your skin might feel hot and humid since the pores remain open from summer months and can get further aggravated. Acne and infection along the body folds can also occur.
Here are few tips that will help you enjoy the rains without worrying about your skin and hair much:
- Face wash: Use a face wash that lathers, feels fresh, minty and light. Wash your face three to four times a day with cold water.
- Toner is optional
- Usingscrub: You may scrub your face once a week. Excessive scrubbing can make the skin more sensitive, red, and vulnerable.
- Use of creams: Do not use too many creams on your skin. Just a good broad spectrum sunscreen is sufficient during the day. You may choose a gel based sunscreen that will offer you protection without clogging your skin.
- Apply skin actives: Vitamins A, C and E in the form of serums or gels. This is because they have actives in water or silicone base which do not add to the oiliness. You may either apply them in the evening or underneath your sunscreen during the day.
- Start a De-tan: As the scorching heat of summer is no more a worry now, so you may start a de-tan regimen now. Use special treatment creams that lighten the skin like glycolic acid, kojic acid, and apply it at night so that the tan slowly comes off.
- Powder form cosmetics: For this season you must look for the powder form of most things like a compact, deodorants, etc. There are some collagen boosters too, which I would suggest you pick up for keeping your skin in good shape.
- When to wash your face: If you happen to get wet, wash your face and feet as soon as possible and keep it dry.
- Hair care: Healthy Hair Hair care should not be ignored during this season. During monsoon, hair swells and so is more vulnerable to damage and breakage, so it is advisable not to go for too many salon treatments. Even a simple blow dry can cause more damage.
- A good coconut oil massage will work wonders for your hair.
- Always dry wet hair with low heat.
- Do not brush wet hair.
- Use loose hair accessories.
- Take sun protection for your hair. Yes, you read it right! Much is spoken about sunscreen for skin, but you would be surprised how much damage the UV rays can do to your hair. There are specific hair care gels and shampoos available for sun protection. Try to use one of that sunscreen hair sprays post shampoo. The best way to protect your hair is to wear a hat or a scarf.
- Avoid salon treatments as any chemical treatment will harm the strands since the cuticles are open.
- Shower every day: Lastly for your body, just take a couple of showers during the day using a refreshing body wash. Use the sunscreen on your body, as it can burn and tan too.
Some do's and don'ts you must follow:
- Getting wet in the rain is fun but change your clothes ASAP. Damp clothes increase the risk of skin infections, especially in body folds. If you notice any rash or irritation in any of body folds, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Dry your hair to remove as much moisture as possible. Blow dry your hair gently if needed.
- Keep wet wipes, moisturizer, face wash, and sunscreen in your purse to keep your skin in great condition.
- Take multivitamins to boost your immunity.
Skin treatments that are safe during monsoon
Most treatments are safe during this season. You may concentrate on de-tanning treatments like peels and microdermabrasion. You may also start off laser treatments for skin lightening, tightening, or hair removal.
Madam my face was light black in colour but I used somany creams to whiten my face but it will give dark black colour in my face. My friends and family asking .why your so black in colour please give any tips to remove this problem and back to my original colour.
Hi, I am 33 male. But my skin look like 22 years guy. I am suffering from acne since teen age. Still I have some acne once in two months and last for weeks. I take lots of care of my skin as its bit oily. I exercise a lot in gym, eat very carefully. I don't use cosmetic, beside sunblock gel and a toner. I have many blemishes on ma face. Plz suggest me sometimes to get rid of acne n blemishes. ..
I am 24years working women and I wanna enhance my breasts. As its shameful of wearing anything. please suggest.
If anybody is not getting good results in skin diseases, go for panchakarma treatment called raktamokshana.