Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Biswash
Submit a review for Dr. BiswashYour feedback matters!
How do I know that I have vericocele? my testies are little smaller than usual I thought. So, is it really vericocele or other disease?
I daily masturbation 2 to 3 time m unable to control my self how to avoid this any exercises. Please help me my age is 26.
Doctors suggest me what I do for my little bent penis my age is 22 years. My problem is serious or not?
Dear Dr. My wife got an itching and burning sensation at the outer lip of vagina from few days. Yesterday she used candiderma cream which had caused her internal pain as it seems the cream has gone in side deep vaginal area during sleep. Two things Dr. If you may help us with. First is can you suggest a good ointment or cream which can be used in side or tip of vagina. Second she used candiderma cream once will it make any harm? Thanks for hearing.
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello doctors Actually mujai bhot night fall hote the phir mai Nai depression k tablet le jis raat ko mai tablet leta tha us raat night fall nae hote the aur jis raat ko nae leta tha us raat ko hota tha ab problem ye hai mujai ab sex thoughts nae ate hai aur Na he mujai ab sex mai interest hai aur Na he mujai normal errection hota hai please give me suggestion what should I do.
I masturbate 4 times a week. Will it give me any future problems? What are the disadvantages of masturbating 4 times a week? How can I control myself? Please help sir.
Me and my girlfriend had intercourse 2 days ago. 1 day before intercourse she was suffering from vomiting. Whatever food she was eating she has vomited. After intercourse I gave her a unwanted 72 i-pill. She has even vomited 3 hours after taking i- pill. Actually I didn't know about her conditions at that time she told me next morning about vomiting. I got her to the doctor about her vomiting problem and he prescribed medicines and vomiting happened because she was stressed, he told. But ww didn't ask him about this pill thingNow my concern is that the i- pill worked or not because we are afraid.
Which food or diet increase semen production faster for men and work like a booster sex power. Does kegel exercise working 100%. Or can excessive amount of tea coffee can affect on sex life (4-5 cups per day). Or avoiding sex drive can cause any problem like back pain for men.
I feel itching at my private parts. M 23 weeks pregnant. What might be the reasons? And what precautions to be taken.
I am having problems with erection. I am not getting the same erection I used to get earlier. I have the sensations but my penis will not stay erect. It becomes flaccid during the middle of intercourse before I finish it. I have to take penegra before each intercourse. If it is 3 times, I have to take 3 penegra. I am trying jelqing at home and ordered yohimbe extract (dropper) through internet. On the other side I lack girth. Probably it also adds psychological negativity. Please help me as I am breaking down very fast.
I am 32 years old male. I am married and having a 1 year old baby now. As I am doing PhD. Now in a reputed institute and it is needing a lot of concentration and hard work on study, my wife and I have decided not to have sex for 3 years. Because after having sex, I am becoming week and unable to concentrate on study at least for 3 to 4 days. My wife is controlling for not have sex. But I am unable to control my self for not to have sex for maximum 6 to 7 days. So I am forcing to my wife to have sex again. In case she is not agree, I am mastubating my self and becoming week again. I have setup my mind for many times and promised to God also for not do sex as well as not do handling. But no fruitful result I am getting. I am losing my confidence to complete my PhD work. Kindly suggest me how can I control my desire for sex so that I will not become week and I can concentrate on my study.
A relationship works well when there is a good balance of love, communication, and physical intimacy. Intimacy problems within a relationship may be caused due to physical issues or problems between the couple. Couples may have difficulty in communicating with each other or resolving their intimacy issues.
This is when a sex therapy may be required.
Here are a few reasons why couples should seek sex therapy:
- Lack of desire - Low libido or sexual desire is one of the commonest issues handled by sex therapies. It may have roots in physical and medical conditions such as thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalances or the use of certain antidepressants and stimulants; while sometimes, it stems from psychological reasons. Generally hard to treat, these issues are cured once the root cause is found.
- Frequent disagreements - One partner may want sex more frequently than the other and this may turn into a bigger issue, which might require the help of a sexologist. Mismatched sex drives can make you feel various things; you might feel rejected or vulnerable when your partner isn't feeling up to it when you want sex or you might feel guilty for refusing your partner. Refusal may make you feel angry and if you feel pressured into having sex for the sake of your partner, you might harbor resentment for them. A sex therapy can help a couple work out these discrepancies.
- Orgasm Problem - Many women seek therapy when they have trouble orgasming. Sexologists can help women know more about their bodies and erogenous zones, especially their clitoris. A lot of women are unaware of their clitoris and how it can be stimulated in various ways. Women can learn to orgasm when they learn what works for them without feeling pressured to perform, and they can share this with their partners so the both of them can experience satisfying intercourse.
- Performance issues - The most common problems affecting men in a relationship are premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Both generally cause anxiety about performance in men, which may lead to them avoiding sex and intimacy. This may cause their partner to feel insecure or rejected. A sex therapy can aid such couples by helping men to get over their performance anxiety and making their partners understand that they shouldn't be insecure but supportive towards their partners.
Related Tip: Indicative signs of testicular torsion?
How to use flavoured condom I mean is it for a girl to suck while m wearing a condom but that's oily how can some 1 suck a condom What is flavour for? I mean is it just for good smell or so that girls can taste that flavour nd how?
I am hiv+ from last 6 years never took art as my cd4 is high but I am only 45 kg plzz refer me any protein supplement, as far as any disease is concern I am not suffering from any disease now.
I am 26 years old male, I have Ed problem from last 3 years, its properly erected while I was lying on the bed but when I was standing on legs erection will be gone. I have one doubt while my penis was shrink its become 3,4 inches and while erection its 5-6.5 inches and my testis are small, small testis are ok or it need to be big. Please reply me with a useful answer and CLEAR MY DOUBT. I need more information and solution about my problem. Please advice with details.
Sir does index value in hiv combo test matters. Because on 52nd day it was 0.06 and now on 65th day it is 0.15. It has more than double. Does it has any significance.
Low libido can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, gender or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.