Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bishnupada Das
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Bishnupada DasYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yrs old male, and suffering from frequent severe headache, as usually as once in a week or some times on alternate days, I think I may be suffering from migraine, please provide remedy and help me out.
What is the symptoms of migraine? Mostly I suffer from headache n d pain is also in ear n mouth area. So is the symptoms of migraine? What should I do?
My son is 27 years old, He is a problem of migraine head ache, some times it wills comes right side of the head. Please tell me the remedy.
I have always something irritating type feeling in neck sometime shoulder pain, not pain that's a sweet pain which can be beard. And also ear, back side of head and front too. I always feel tiried and vabring voice.
I have a son of 4 years and he is showing with a strange symptom when he is awake in the morning his hands are shiver a little bit but after some time he is fine can any one tell me why this happens.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in entire head due to heavy medicine and waves r feeling in my head. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved.
Sir, My grandmother got a TIA attack. Can you please suggest the best medicine for her early recovery sir.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.