Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BinduYour feedback matters!
Mera last periods 17 Jan ko hua that phir 3 Feb ko hua that phir nahi hua hai aaj 6 march ko pregnancy test kiya usme two lines nahi aaya.
My wife is suffering from leucoria. Yellowish in color. Is this the reason she is not getting pregnant. Any treatment of it and what are ill effects of leucoria.
Hii I just wanted to know if a girls who's had multiple sexual relationship. . Unprotected and after been diagnosed with urine infections which led to sum minor kidney issue. Can the female be rest assure to have a normal relationship with her husband in future. As she was diagnosed and had no std or hiv result. But she scared to get married cx of all the past relationship. And mainly cx of urine infection . ?
Hello I had c section before 2 months I'm too much obese can I join gym. After how much time its safe to join gym.
I am 47 years now I got my last period sometime in october 2014, few years since my periods have been irregular & sometimes scanty / heavy. Please let me know what exactly is the case? I want to be sure that I have no probs so I even did a papsmear last year in october all is normal. But why have my periods stopped so early?
I am 18 years old girl and I am suffering with irregularity in my monthly period. Tell me please what cam be the reason.
I am 21 years old female I have do first time intimate with my bf nd he used protection after using protection my periods not come nd it was already late 10-12 days nd I checked 3 times pregnancy test by the hlp of prega news pregnancy test kit and result was negative so my question is that why my periods not come and now what can I do for my periods come faster.
I have lost my period about 6 months due to the use of birth control pills how can I regain it immediately please give me suggestions.
I take kit for drop my pregnancy but still now not period start . First in 3.3 .15 at 8 pm & 2 in 5.3.15 morning and rest 2 in evening.
Me and my partner want to have sex without protection because we enjoy more without using condoms but scared of getting pregnant any other option available.
Its been 13th days of my cesarean delivery. My stitches cut 2 days before. But I have still a little pain when I try to sit from the bad or want to sleep. Please tell me when I going to release from the pain?
Although having sex is important, maintenance of a few proper sexual hygiene standards is of equal importance. A low standard of sexual hygiene can cause infections which can lead to serious diseases. Some tips for hygiene during sex are suggested below:
- Take a Bath: Of course, no one would feel like getting intimate if you smell bad or you are completely wet with your sweat. So it’s suggested that you take a shower and feel fresh before you get going for a sexual quickie. With this feeling of freshness, you would feel more aroused and can perform the sexual act with better energy.
- Clean Up: Couples always want to enjoy oral sex as a foreplay act or during the sexual stint but if you have not washed your sexual organs properly, your partner could get put off and reluctant to give you the oral pleasure. Also, you must wash off your sexual organs properly before and after having sex for your own personal health.
- Get Rid of Brittle Hair: While enjoying sexual acts, one tends to touch their partner all over their body and if they are too hairy on certain parts, it may put your partner off. So make sure you have shaved off brittle hair or at least trim them neatly, so that your mate can enjoy to the fullest and give you maximum pleasure. Also, the body hair can make you look unkempt and can even come in way of your sexual pleasure and make it uneasy for you and your partner to enjoy.
- Keep Your Hands Clean: You would often feel tempted to love your partner anywhere and at any point of time. But you must ensure that your hands and especially your nails are not dirty, as it may irritate your partner. The dirt tends to carry various germs, dust etc, which your partner would not appreciate when you touch them. So it’s not a great thing to start foreplay right after eating something or when you have come from outside. Always wash your hands, so that your partner feels nice when you softly touch them on cheeks, lips and other parts of the body.
- Breath Fresh Air: If your mouth is stinking due to something that you ate before having sex, it can create a state of discomfort for the other partner while kissing. So always brush you teeth after a meal and before you get into the bed. You can also get rid of this smell either by chewing a mint gum or by taking some mouth freshener that makes you breath fresh and pleasant.
So next time when you seek some romantic moments with your partner, make sure you have gone through all of these hygiene tips, thus leaving no chance to irk your partner in the bed. Moreover, it’s always good fun to love someone who is clean and careful about their own hygiene. So enjoy sex sans any discomfort! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.