Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Bimal Prasad PadhyYour feedback matters!
weight loss everyday,my legs get pain and numbness feeling both hands and feet and feeling lightheaded sometime.help me
I am suffering from insomnia. I am very tired and feeling sleepy but when I go for sleep I could not get perfect sleep at night. Please suggest meany perfect medicine. I am feeling restless.
I have neurological problem it was found to be SACD I was advice B12 Injection Monthly Now I have erectile dysfunction.
Sir I have problem with social enxayti disorder on meet new people, writing, and speaking on stage before my hand foot and neck show vibration. After sometime normally. Or no vibration. Please give me such as treatment or yoga. I am passing through very trouble with this social phobia or enxyati.
My brother is having brain tumor from last 3.5 years. When it diagnosed it's of 2nd stage glioma. After that 1st surgery done. In that surgery he had loose the control of right side cause tumor is on left side. Then after 1 year again it occurs and he had a second surgery in hinduja hospital mumbai. After 2nd surgery radiation of 6 weeks also took with 5 cycles of chemotherapy tablets. After a 1.5 years again it occurs and surgery is done in July 2015. Now his tumor is in 4th stage. 4 cycle of chemotherapy have took after 3rd surgery. But from MRI doctor said that the tumor is not responding to the chemotherapy tablets. It's occurring and increasing. Please suggest actual condition and treatment if there is.
Whenever I study late night and go to bed, I hallucinate as if my whole body is paralysed. I can't move my hands or leg except restricted movement of head, I can't speak anything. Only thing I can do is wait for some time then it vanishes. This happens frequently when my brain is tired after study and then I went to sleep.
I have been diabetic since 1997. For the last year n a half I have numbness in my toes although my diabetic control is fair.
I am a 56 years old female. I am feeling numbness in my right hand and also shivering. And unable to breathe properly.
Hello sir, My brother is suffering with shaking hands. He feeling shameful in front of friends and relatives, when he hold things like a tea cup while drinking. He used to shake his hands. Pls help out doctors how to get rid of shaking hands and he has smoking and masturbation habit.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.