Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhuvanesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. BhuvaneshYour feedback matters!
Actually when I am releasing my bathroom ( pain while urinating) I am getting several pain from 5 days.
Last day night I have sex with my wife with extra doted condom so after intimate some doted red mark been on anus sported. I have tried to rub pr wash twice but those mark are not going. So what to do sir. I have already sex many times but never have this mark earlier. This tym I sex after 1 week So please tell how to remove these marks from anus.
Sir, mere anus ke bagal me right side dabane pe pain hota Hai. Kuch din pehle hemorrhides bhi hua tha but wo ab thik h.
Hi I have stomach issues and most importantly I have stones both in my kidneys each 4-5 mm its been 2 years now. I'm 24. At times my stomach feels constipated at times it's fine. However my very problematic thing is that when I use to have dinner then after few minutes I need to go loo. I do gyming so I'm very keen to know that why it is happening. I'm quite disturbed please suggest me some very very very very effective treatment or that sort. Thank you.
Am suffering from urinary Track infection. Burning sensation while urinating. Itching, frequent urinating mostly in the nightam a diabetic for 15 years and on insulin and taking medicines for BPplease advice.
Had dripped 10 ml of blood after passing a sharp stool yesterday. It really did hurt my anus while coming out. The next day I took a lot of water and had a not tough stool without any pain or blood. I have constipation. Have bowel movements once in 2-3 days.
Dear sir, I am a 55 years old male and have been suffering from pain after passing urine. I have consulted the Urologist and the ultra sound and urine culture examination done. There is no problem of prostrate and infection. Along with this I also feel pain in the anus. For this I have also consulted Gastroenterology, Colon endoscopy has been done which shows no piles and cancer. Kindly suggest me a suitable remedy.
Kidney stones can range from being the size of a grain to a pebble. These stones can be described as crystallized mineral deposits in the kidneys. Some kidney stones can be passed out of the body along with urine while others may require surgery. Symptoms of having a kidney stone vary from mild to severe. In the case of very small kidney stones, the patient may not experience any symptoms at all. The 5 most common kidney stone symptoms usually experienced are:
- Pain: Pain in the lower abdomen and back is one of the most common symptoms of having a kidney stone. This may be felt just below the ribs, on the centre and sides of the abdomen, in the lower back and in the groin. The intensity of pain is not directly related to the size of the kidney stone. This pain can come and go and will vary in terms of intensity. In certain cases, the pain can be severe enough to warrant a trip to the hospital. This pain is usually a sign that the stone is moving.
- Frequent Urination: People suffering from kidney stones may find themselves needing to go to the bathroom more often than normal. In some cases, patients may also wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to urinate. However, only a small amount of urine may be passed at a time. This is a sign that the kidney stone has moved into the lower urinary tract. Small stones may later be passed out of the body along with urine.
- Bloody Urine: Urine should ideally be pale yellow. Patients suffering from kidney stones may notice that their urine is darker than normal and cloudy. There may also be blood in the urine. This is known as hematuria. The colour of blood in such cases can range from pink to brown. Cloudy urine is also considered a sign of a urinary infection. This is a sign that the urine also contains pus cells or pyuria.
- Nausea: Vomiting and nausea are common symptoms of kidney stones. This is caused by the nerve connections shared by the kidneys and the gastrointestinal tract. The presence of kidney stones in the kidneys or urinary system can trigger an upset stomach. Some people also feel nauseous because of the pain caused by kidney stones.
- Foul Smelling Urine: Under normal conditions, urine should not have a very strong smell. Urine that smells bad is a symptom of a urinary infection. Bacteria in the kidneys or urinary tract can be the cause of this smell. It may also be caused by the high concentration of urine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!