Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupin BakshiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yr old, working as account whole day sitting only, feeling sick and back pain. Kindly advice.
I am 34years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? Actually I meet with an accident and then after I m having pain in my anklet too. Guide plz.
Sir my dad is suffering from gout arthritis. What is the solution to it. What food should be taken to lower uric acid level.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My serum cortisol morning is 234ng/ml. I am having numbness and tingling all over body. Chest and belly fat enlargement. Hair growth excessively. Does excessive cortisol or cushing syndrome also causes numbness and tingling all over body?
1. Don't lift objects away from your body with your arms outstretched.
2. Don't lift heavy weight.
3. Don't slouch in your chair
4. Don't stand a long period of time.
5. Avoid prone lying.
6. Change position in every 20min.
7. Use hard bed.
8. Use thin pillow.
9. Avoid forward bending.
I have back pain when siting with my back straight for more than 15 to 20 mins and I have to sit with my back bending to get rid of it.
I am suffering from knee pain, when I get up from bed it hurts a lot for one mint after moving little then it's hurt less please clarify the same.
I am from punjab having problem of spine dislocation the liquid from bone is coming out and there is bulge in back near tale bone due to which the vains re pressed finding difficulty to sit or stand and even move and doctors are recommending bedrest kindly suggest something.
You can do stretching for your back muscles and spine. Use hot fomentation for few days. If pain still persist than contact the physio for further evolution and treatment.
Hello doctors. I'm 21/F, and I've been experiencing this really bothersome problem. I've developed repulsion towards oily/fried foods. I've never liked rich, fatty foods (like, desi ghee, parathas prepared in ghee) as a child, but I'd regularly consume normal oil parathas and butter and had no feelings of sickness. As I'm aging, my repulsion has only been growing. Just the smell of oil now repulses me. I immediately start feeling nauseous. My digestive immunity is shitty in general, I'll experience loose bowels and maybe short-lived nausea if the food is not upto my system's liking. Anxiety has a direct effect on my digestive system too. I'm already underweight and I prefer starving myself until my body asks for food back again (it's a signal I rely on, if I force feed myself, I put myself at risk of vomiting and consequently, dehydration.). Does this indicate something serious? I don't know if this is. Please advise, and thank you.
I am 25 years old I have back pain problem form three days I have do my job but I can sit on chair and I can not work so please give me solution.
I am suffering from back pain and chest pain from last one month and it become strong whenever I take deep. Can please help me with this. thanks.
I got a fracture in my right hand. My humerus bone was broken while arm wrestling in the gym. I got a operation and they fixed it. They insert a plate inside my hand to fix my bone. My hand was broken in last may but I have still pain in my hand. I can' t do any work. If I try to do push ups it start paining. Please help me out.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.