Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhojraj DYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My son is having motion sickness while travelling in car. 8 out of 10 times he is vomiting in cars. But when travelling in car having higher ground clearance, he is not feeling any motion sickness. He is 4 years old now but having this problem from last 3 yrs. Please suggest any precautions to be taken care of. Thanks.
1. Avoid eating cold foods: According to Dr. Pradip shah, consultant physician, fortis hospital, mulund, a common cold and cough triggered by cold food items like ice-cream and cold drinks is a common complain of people visiting local health clinics. Although there is no scientific evidence as to how cold food items trigger and worsen coughs, patients are normally advised to avoid them altogether until they recover completely. One sensible explanation for this would be that cold beverages and foods cause a drying out of the respiratory lining making it susceptible to infections and triggering coughing due to irritation.
2. Avoid overeating at night: Having a heavy dinner at night or overeating can be a cough trigger for people suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd). People with gerd may have poor coordination between contraction and relaxation of the sphincter muscle that prevents reflux of food to the esophagus. As a result, the stomach acid can flow back to the food pipe, causing irritation of the lining to trigger cough. So, it’s better to have an early dinner and maintain a gap of at least 2 hours between dinner and sleeping time.
3. Avoid sleeping flat on the back: Sleeping posture plays an important role in triggering coughing at night, especially if you have a productive cough. All the mucus and phlegm that gets collected throughout the day, flows up to irritate the throat when you lie down on your back. Instead, sleeping in an inclined posture, or sleeping on the sides will keep the phlegm settled and avoid bouts of coughing at night.
4. Avoid eating fried foods: Fried foods are oily in nature and oil is a well-known cough trigger. Deep-frying foods in hot oil generates a compound called acrolein, which acts as an allergen that aggravates coughing and causes throat itching. So, it’s best to avoid oily, fried foods while you have a cough.
5. Avoid smoking: Smoking is one of the causes of a cough due to bronchitis. Not only does it irritate the throat lining, but it also delays recovery and increases your risk of cancer. If you don't smoke, remember second-hand smoke is equally dangerous.
6. Avoid caffeinated beverages: Caffeine should be avoided by those who cough due to acidity and gerd. While it may provide temporary relief from a coughing bout, it actually causes the esophageal sphincter to become loose, allowing more acid to get flushed into the esophagus.
7. Avoid over-exertion: Nobody takes an off from work because of a cough, but that doesn’t mean you should exert yourself by overworking. Coughing is an indication that something is wrong with your body, so make it a point to get adequate rest to give your immune system enough time to recover.
My son is 7 year 11 months and am single parent. He was brought by my parents now am finding so diffcult to understand his needs and read his mind. He talks very rude, back answers, he carry's lot of pride good looking colour and sometimes he also faced the bullying at school. Kindly advice.
My 2 year baby has light bulge near vaccination area (in upper arm). It's not red and not painful as well. Have noticed few months back. Still remains same. No change could be seen.
Hi Feeding interval to follow in order to feed my 1 month son. Currently we are feeding him 3 to 4 hours interval.
Hello doctor my son is five years old. He three weeks back was having stomach ache and vomiting. So the doctor gave O2 for a week. Then too he continued to complain of stomach pain and even vomited at school twice. Then doc investigated and we found minimal inter bowel fluid in usg of abdomen and easily in stool and urine culture. This was found in first week of May. Then the doctor gave walamycin syrup 12. 5 mg 5 ml thrice a day for around week. Also months skin test for tb was negative. Yesterday we went to her again and she noted that some weight gain has happened. Also I would to tell that he is still complaining of stomach pain and vomiting feeling I am giving ondem syrup 3.5 ml and domstal 1.5 ml. Then he starts to burp and burp and slowly becomes ok. We are also giving him lots of water. His appetite is not good. So doctor said that he has indigestion. And gave some enzymes syrup for three months. I gave zentel syrup for deworming. Please let me know what could be the problem.
My daughter is 4years old. She is not gaining weight for last 1 years. She has reduced her weight. She has grown longer and have become thinner. She is very active and naughty. Force feeding. Food serving 9am, 12.30 pm, 1.30pm, 5.30pm, 9pm. Weight 14kg.
My son is one month old and he was delivered through C-section. Can you suggest which is best for him among Nestlé lactogen or Nanpro.
Hello there my daughter is 3 years old and is vomiting as soon as she eats something. Its been 3 days now I am based in the uk. What should I do. To stop her vomits and is there anything to worry about.
My baby (11 mnth running) could not digest the packet milk or cow milk or buffalo milk? Even if I put her two spoons sge immediately vomits. I do not know why? please help me. I want she should drink milk as it is good for her health. Thanks in adv.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. I gave her less than an ounce of water and she threw it up within a matter of seconds! I have tried infant tylenol crackers and water please help.
Hello doc, pls suggest dashamoolarishta is good for 13 years old girl, as her puberty is not yet come, all tests normal but her weight is 68 kg and her height is 5" 3'So doctors said to reduce her weight by change lifestyle of healthy food. Now being fat her stamina is very low as she get faint at sports time. Always she feel tired. Even now under eye dark circles also visible on her face even she take a sleep of 8 hrs, stop watching t.v from one month .We have done all blood test, hormones test, neuro test also but all normal, daily she complaint headache and chakkar aana. Or dil ghabrana in school bus. Pls show me right path.
My daughter is 1 month 17 days old. She always put her tongue out as if she feels retch or vomiting tendency. She do this always from birth. It increases after she is being feed. I also observed spit bubbles in her mouth.
Baby is suffering from birth Asphyxia any treatment I did an MRI BRAIN GROWS 1 inch difference between the normal size of brain. Please help.
My 1 year old son is very low in weight. Only 7.3 kg. He likes to breastfeed and does not take cows milk. Does not eat much. Should I wean (stop breastfeeding) him to increase his appetite. Or along with breastfeed how to improve his weight my milk feed supply is average.
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar
Children are small adult's,talk to them with respect and respect their arguments ,likes dislikes,their self respect.Never ever undermine them.