Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bheem SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a fungal infection in my nose left side area, what should I do, I get a advice from one doctor he give me a topgraf 0.03% cream and one antidandroff shampoo but its not working, pls suggest.
I have deviated septum towards left 4 month before I got sinusitis with maxillary and I have deviated sputum I have blocked nose always can not breath from left nose or sometime from right nose and I have ringing on ear every time I feel ear congested so please help me please suggest me something doc thanks in regards.
I am 35 years old and have twins of 3.5 years age. I am suffering from dizziness since last 2-3 yrs. I am unable to stand, eyes didn't open. Whole body gets cold. After 20-30 minutes it gets normal. But, the body lost all the energy. Is it due to any tension or lack of water. Pls suggest the solution.
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have nose bleeding problem last two days what should I do please tell me.
Suffering from sinus from last 3-4 years after joining my college in 2012 how to get out of sinus? Anyone suggest me on this issue?
I have a very deviated septum and an endoscopy showed complete blockage. I feel breathless sometimes but don't have any health issues. I consulted a few Ent surgeons and they all concurred that I need a surgery. Should I really do the surgery? What are the downsides of not doing it. The blockage has increased with age and now I can't even clean my nostril as my finger cannot pass. Also the deviation has made my tip of the nostril turn on one side. Do I need a septoplasty. Or rhinoplasty? Kindly advise. I am 37.
I want to have ear cleaning for both my ears as same is itching very badly. I have tried using Candid Solwaz but relief is very much temporary. Kindly suggest and best possible treatment for Ear cleaning and probable cost for it.
I am 24 years old. I have hole in my eardrum in left ear from last 4 years. Due to this I have hearing problem. What should I do?
I have nose allergy. In night my nose is choked. I can't breathe properly. And I have fever from two days. I take medicine from doctor but problem is same. Please recommend medicine and also allergy in throat.
Sir. While I am traveling by plane I am usually getting pain in my ears please suggests me how to get rid from this problem.
am married and my age is 27 I have one small child boy and his age is 2yr 9 month. Last 6mth I have inside headache continuously and also I have sinus and wheezing problem current two month my nose is also block.
I have iron deficiency. Took iron supplements for few days (2 years back). Currently not under any medicine. I am having low pressure (110/60) problem every now and then. I feel very weak. Feels like I am going to fall. Recently I found that blood is clotting in my nose, though not in a huge quantity. But it's happening for few days (past 7 days). Any suggestions.
Hello sir/madam, My friend batul is having problem in her throat. She consulted one doctor and due tonhigh dosage she is now not able to even drink a glass of water and her stomach is also paining. I think she is having sore throat and throat is paining too much. She have not properly slept since 1 week due to this problem. Pls advice what to do and which medicines would be better.
I am 24 years old and I am feeling giddiness for last 20 days. What would I do? And I check my bp and sugar all are normal.
I have gastric trouble and sinus problems and from nearly one month I am feeling backache at morning times tell me the solution in Ayurveda if available.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!