Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Secunderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavani Reddy AYour feedback matters!
I got baby in 14th dec 2015 & I had sex without protection on 9th march and now I hv doubt if I get pregnant again but I do not want to get pregnant again so can I have UNWANTED 72 please please please reply soon so that if I can have this medicine I wil; take within 48hrs please help me to get rid of it please tel me if there is any other solution please .
On my wedding night my wife did not bleed Is mean that she had an physical relationship with someone else before marriage if no Then why she did not bleed.
Since last 3-4 months my periods are getting delayed by 5-6 days. Before that this happened only once that too a year ago otherwise my periods have been very regular. What could be the reason?
I' m 47 yrs old and had my last periods on 13th feb since than I haven' t got my periods, on the contrary my weight is not getting stable also igot ultrasound done for endometrial thickness which shows 11mm thickness. I' m having swelling all over. Please Suggest.
Hello sir, I got married on 29 Jan 2016 just I want to know that how many months it will take to get a pregnant to my wife and also we are not doing continuous sex because my job is far away to my home after 15 days I am coming to home for just 1 week. And that time only we are doing sex. So is it possible to get a pregnant sooner. That's it sir.
Hi what Precautions and dietary during pregnancy of 3 week after a miscarriage. Pls tell all the precautions related to pregnancy. Am I do bed rest for 3 months.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.
Last week I had intercourse with her but now she is saying very pain in her vagina so wt shall I do please give me suggestion.
Hi, I want to know about having sex more than three times in one night. Means what will be the impact of process.
My vagina itches so bad. Everytime it itches it releases something that makes my vagina smells so foul. When I touch it, it is somehow sticky and a thick white-to yellowish substance are in between the labia minora and majora. It itches so bad that I get wounds from it. The itch will come, then gone. After few days it will come again. It started when I had sex. He used condom, after that my vagina started itching. So I told him not to use condom anymore because I might be allergic to it. Then I also remember, I got a skin on the side of my vagina. Just like when snakes change their skin. I always check my vagina in the mirror and saw that nothing is wrong. But just now the to part of my vagina which is sensitive is red and painful. I don't know what to do. Im freaking out because I think I might don't have a child when my vagina is like this. Im worried it will be in the way when im pregnant or when im giving birth. Doctor, please tell me what this is and what to do. Thank you so much for all of your help.
I am 31yrs old and last year 22nd Feb 2014 I done my first abortion because of misscarge and then docter clean it. After that I didn't concive but last week I done my HSG test and my report is Finding PATENT LEFT FALLOPIAN TUBE AND BLOCKED RIGHT FALLOPIAN TUBE (CORNUAL END) and now my doctor give me placentrex injection 2ml for 10 days alternative day, for 7days ibuprofen tablets 400mg daily 2,and sisvit-cz for 10 days daily one, and M2 tone syrup for three times a day, all these medicines help me to concive please tell me
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
She has a small baby of 8 months Now she is again pregnant past one n half month Please suggest what should be diet of her as well as baby.
We are about to ruin sex for you
Sex is not all sunshine and rainbows. There are real risks you ought to know about.
We all know there are dozens of benefits that come with having regular sex. Makes you wonder if there are any disadvantages, right?
Sex sure has side effects, so you might want to look out for these signs that tell you to cut down on sexual trysts.
1. Back pain:
Harming your back is a very common side effect of sex, especially if you are experimenting with new positions which you are not very comfortable with. If either of you is suffering from a back condition, make sure you place a pillow under your hip while having sex. Make sure that the positions you try do not affect your back a lot.
All men carry bacteria on their penis, and they need to make sure that they following a healthy genital hygiene to avoid transmitting these bacteria in women. Men must regularly retract the foreskin and clean the smegma (a combination of shed skin cells, skin oils, and moisture), especially before the sexual act
Sometimes, sex can get so good that it drains you out completely. So much that you wake up feeling tired and exhausted. If you're going for an interview or if you have important things planned for a particular day, sex can mess it up for you.
4. Penile fracture:
If you are not having sex properly, sometimes, by accident, you can cause a penile fracture. There are claims that it happens because of the woman-on-top position.
5. Psychological problems:
Sometimes, if you are not able to satisfy your partner or if you are cheating on your spouse, you tend to get depressed or anxious in a while. A lot of people even go through a low self-esteem if they are not able to satisfy their partner or if the partner refuses to spice up the sex life due to various reasons
PCOD is endocrinal,reproductive and metabolic disease.
It needs proper investigations and treatment.
Day by day Pcod incidence is increasing.
Change in lifestyle is one of the basic cause for it.
According allopathy treatment is
Weight reduction, Regularate the menses by hormonal pills, metformin tablets for insulin resistance,sometimes laperoscopic drilling for cysts etc. But it seems that sometimes it is not satisfactory and recurrence of symptoms after discontinuation of treatment.
Ayurveda is best option in such cases .
Sometimes integrated treatment (i.e.Ayurved & Allopath) also beneficial in such cases.