Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Secunderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavani Reddy AYour feedback matters!
Is bleeding necessary after taking ipill? I took ipill twice in a week. I had sex on 2nd day of my period end. Took ipill within 24 hrs. And again had sex on8th day of my period end. Again had ipill immediately. Is there any chance of pregnancy. I am very tensed.
I used contraceptive pills too many time its just like hell I used that 10 to 14 time and now I suffer from stomachs in every morning till last year and I got period only one day in a month tell me what can I do.
Is there a cure for pcod as I have been suffering with this for quite a long time now? If yes please suggest some medications or something.
My wife is having adinomiosis and block and having uncontrol pain in period time but she have to conceive so how can it cure?
Maine apni wife k period aane k teen din pehle uske sath intercourse kiya tha and intercouse k 4 din baad uska period aa gya, to kya wo pregnant ho skti hai?
Is there any chance of pregnancy to my gurl after 3 months she got her period timely in 3 month is there any risk.
Two times period in a month which depressed me, I am 22 yrs lady, I need solution, please suggest me, Where I am staying the hospital is far from my residence.
I am 25 years I had sex for the first time with my boy friend and now I am feeling that my vagina is bit loose please suggest me how to tighten vaginal walls and is there any remedy to regain hymen Please suggest.
If someone had unprotected sex and than periods happen normally on the due date does that mean no pregnancy?
Hi there, lately I've been having alot of sex with my boyfriend sometimes we fuck 4 times in 24 hours, I just wanted to know if theres any harm in having this much sex in this short time, will my vagina be disturbed if I have even more sex, what about my boyfriend's penis? Please reply with as much detail about having sex and how much is good and how much is bad what adverse effects will it have on our health if any?
Adolescence is a time when boys and girls begin to establish greater independence from their parents. It is also a time when young people begin to develop the sense of personal individuality that will help define their future identity as adults. In fact, establishing independence and forming a unique identity are two of the most important developmental tasks adolescents must accomplish in preparation for living satisfying and productive adult lives.
Some parents find it easy to keep the lines of communication open with an adolescent child. However, many families find it difficult to establish and maintain open communication with their child during the adolescent years. Irrespective of whether you are the mother or the father, if you happen to feel that your communication with your blue-eyed boy is lacking in the essential warmth and honesty, it is probably time to sit back, shed the shroud of loftiness and solemnity and talk it out with him. Remember, lack of honest and warm conversations with your child can make all those wonderful plans go awry and adversely impact his future relationship with you.
Don’t worry yet, because here are a few honest and simple tips that could help your child overcome all doubts and share all those things which he once swore to never tell you.
- If the television is switched on, switch it off while talking to your child. This helps the child understand that you do give him the attention he needs. Again, this is one of the most important things he will ever crave for; Attention. Isn’t it!
- Don’t talk over the telephone while you are conversing with your child. If you get a call that can be done without, do not take it.
- Remember, the adolescent years can be the trickiest. With hormones swaying perpetually, your child might be infuriated if you held conversations that were supposed to be in private, out in the open or in front of that high-handed neighbor of yours. Give your child the respect he deserves, don’t rush anything. Rather, talk to him in private when he feels safe. This will help in bettering his clarity of thought and actions, thus enhancing the quality of conversation even more.
- It is surely easier said than done. However, with a child at home, try not to take back office chores to house. Sort out office issues where they need to be sorted; so that once you get back, you can give him the time to tell you how his day was. Listen to him and don’t judge him. Remember, your child needs a loving parent who can listen to him brag about his school grades rather than just a rigid and overbearing judge of his actions. A hearty tete-a tete never fails to spin its own magic on the child.
- Schedule one-on-one activities with your child once every week as that can help in better your bonding. It also helps if you learn about what you child is particularly interested in, such as activities like music or sports.
- Listen to them, even if they sound absurd. The key point here is to hear them out patiently and then respond. Avoid butting in with your opinions even before they stop talking. Such a disdainful demeanor will only lessen his confidence the next time she wants to discuss something important and personal.
- Do not respond scornfully. Avoid using expletives or even expressing strong reactions when it can be done without. Bear in mind the weight of words before you spurt out something rudimentarily insulting to your child. Remember, he is just a kid. Dealing with him high-handedly and in a condescending manner can and will only make matters worse.
- Consider how your child feels before you say or do something. His mental capacities are not well formed and developed yet, so it is only natural for his not to see things the way you see.
- While constructive criticism is healthy, criticizing him at every step he takes will only lead to feelings of worthlessness and subsequent psychological problems. Don’t let him feel that he’s not good enough. Give him the time to show you what he’s got, and you shall be amazed.
- Allow your baby to make his own choices in some cases, provided the consequences are not serious. This will make his responsible in the long run.
During sex when I enter penis into vagina she says her vagina is burning due to intercourse some time. Please help me.
I am 24year old female I want to ask that is garcia cambogia is safe for unmarried girls? By consuming the tablets of GC, will it create any effect in future while conceiving or any other thing. Is it really effective for weight loss as shown in advertisement or not? Kindly reply with your feedback.
I am doing sex with my wife for 8 month still she is not pregnant she is having pain in vagina completely dry sometime sometime o dnt have feeling of pleasure or discharge what should I do why she is not pregnant.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer? I oftenly get pain in the breast. Is it a symptom of a breast disease?
I am 37 year and suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding I have wear Marena before one year but some time menses are very regular and heavy bleeding guide me best.
My wife is 36 years old and a working woman. She is pregnant of one and half month. For thyroid patient and take eltroxin 75 mcg. Now my question is .what type of precaution she should take. And what type of diet she should maintain. Can she continue her work? And what is my duty? Thanks in advance.
#1 Boosts Immunity
Oranges is an excellent source of vitamin c. A single medium-sized orange can fulfil about 72% of your daily requirement for vitamin c. Since vitamin c plays a crucial role as an antioxidant by protecting your body against the damage caused by free radicals generated in the body. It therefore reduces inflammation in immune related conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Although debatable, researchers suggest that vitamin c also plays an important role in strengthening immune responses of the body, protecting against recurring cold and cough or any other common infections. Here are 11 ways to include oranges in your diet.
#2 Helps prevent ageing of skin
There's a reason why oranges are popularly used in the beauty industry. Several beauty products including face packs, masks and creams that are available contain orange extract as a key ingredient. That's because vitamin c present in oranges also helps prevent skin damage, by eliminating free radicals. Vitamin c, being involved in synthesis of collagen, an important component to maintain skin's overall appearance and texture, prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin. Apart from vitamin c, oranges are packed with vitamin a that help keep the skin membranes healthy. Here are 8 fruit packs you can make at home for beautiful skin.
#3 Protects the eyes
Vitamin a in oranges helps keep mucus membranes in the eyes healthy. Available in the form of carotenoid compounds like lutein, beta carotene and zeaxanthin, vitamin a is protective against age-related macular degeneration, a vision-related condition that causes blindness. Besides, it also plays an important role in allowing your eyes to absorb the light. You may also read tomatoes- natural remedy for good vision.
#4 Help prevents heart disease
This is yet another health benefit of oranges which is attributed to its vitamin c level. Free radicals generated during various reactions taking place in the cells can trigger oxidation of cholesterol, causing the oxidised molecules to aggregate and stick to the walls of the arteries. This leads to build up of plaques that eventually block the arteries, causing heart attack, coronary artery disease or even stroke. Vitamin c in oranges takes care of these free radicals and neutralises them, thus playing a role in preventing heart disease. Besides they also contain flavonoids like hesperidin that lowers cholesterol level and prevents the arteries from getting blocked.
#5 Helps brain development
Folate/folic acid or vitamin b9 present in oranges promote brain development and keep the vital organ in mint condition. In fact, these nutrients also make orange a healthy fruit for pregnant woman as it prevents the baby from having neurological disorders later. Oranges also contain phytonutrients called polyphenols that play a role in development of learning and memory functions of the brain.
#6 Helps prevent cancer
Oranges contain a compound called d – limonene that has been shown to play an important role in preventing various types of cancer like lung cancer, breast cancer, skin cancer, etc. Additionally, the antioxidants and vitamin c help promote the body’s immunity which helps in fighting cancer cells. Oranges are highly fibrous fruits, which contributes to its cancer-protecting effect. A study revealed that about 10 to 15 per cent of colon cancer cases are caused by mutations in the dna. These mutations can prevented by consuming vitamin c rich sources like oranges. Here are some other health benefits of vitamin c you should know
#7 Pevents constipation
Oranges are a very good source of soluble and insoluble fibre, which helps keep your stomach and intestines healthy by preventing problems like irritable bowel syndrome. The fibre content in them adds bulk to the digested food and reduces transit time of feces, preventing constipation and straining.
#8 Improves sperm quality
Death is inevitable, but our legacy may live on through our offspring. The antioxidants and vitamin c present in most fruits, including oranges improves the quality and motility of your sperm thus keeping you fertile. Another vitamin called folic acid also is an essential nutrient for maintaining healthy sperms that you can obtain from oranges. It also protects the sperm from genetic damage, which might lead to birth defects.
#9 Great for diabetics
The rich fibre content of oranges has the ability to keep a track of sugar levels in the body, preventing diabetes. It is also a good option for those who are diabetic. Also worth mentioning is that good oranges have a sweet taste, and since diabetics aren’t allowed to eat sweets or other sugary foods, they can eat oranges to tingle their taste buds.
#10 Prevents hair loss
Orange has high vitamin c content which is required for producing collagen which, in turn, is responsible for keeping the tissues in your hair together. Nobody likes bald patches on their head, and eating oranges can ensure that you do not have to part with your lovely hair as you grow older.